When the time finally comes for parents to sign their children up for tuition, they usually separate into two camps: the Group Tuition Believers and the One to One Advocates. There are pros and cons to both, and the pro of one of them is usually the con of the other.
At TMC Learning Hub, we bring with us over 33 years of experience in high quality education and apply our expertise to help students perform better in school.
Inquiry-based Learning Tuition for Primary School Students
TMC Learning Hub provides the pathway to individual’s academic success by pioneering activity-based and hands-on learning pedagogy of Inquiry-based Learning as advocated by the Ministry Of Education.
- Developed and refined by NIE-trained educators with extensive experience in local Primary School System
- Value-adds to the syllabus stipulated by MOE closely
- Lessons are engaging and interactive
- Delivered by teachers with students of at least 2 grades improvement
Academic Coaching for Secondary School Students
To prepare students for the crucial exam of O-level, TMC Learning Hub also offers Academic Coaching for secondary school students.
- Teaching materials are developed and delivered by ex-teachers of established schools
- Diagnose missing gaps
- Provide step-by-step guide in solving past year exams questions
FREE Trial Classes
For limited time only, TMC Learning Hub offers FREE trial classes for Primary and Secondary school levels. To register, visit www.tmclearninghub.edu.sg, call 66 712 712, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions apply.
Registered with the Ministry of Education, TMC Learning Hub is a fully-owned subsidiary of TMC Education Corporation Ltd, which has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore since 1999.