St Andrew's Cathedral Child Development Centre
St Andrew's Cathedral Child Development Centre was officially opened by the Acting Minister of Health and Member of Parliament for Hong Kah, the Honorary Mr Yeo Cheow Tong and was dedicated and blessed by the Bishop of Singapore, the Rt Rev Dr Moses Tay on 16 May 1987. It is a community service project of St Andrew's Cathedral Singapore.
It is our philosophy:
- To create a safe and healthy learning environment
- To advance children's physical and intellectual abilities
- To develop positive self-image in children
- To build a healthy group environment
- To coordinate home and centre experience
Our planned and reliable framework of routines is designed to provide a conducive and caring environment for every child.
Our varieties of stimulating activities are designed to help in their physical, cognitive, social and emotional development.