PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion (Page 135)

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:13 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1883 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 189  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm 
Offline
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 am
Posts: 45
lexis wrote:
can use the +2 for IP. The +2 depends on the sec school, not the track.


That was helpful. I hope I will be less clueless 2 yrs later for DS Secondary selection.
:smile:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm 
Offline
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 pm
Posts: 14
.


Last edited by Zelda574 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:01 pm 
Offline
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:01 pm
Posts: 5
UBKmom wrote:
ahchan wrote:
Hi all,

New to this forum.
My son has got 254+[2].
Any school recommendations ?....we are in Bukit Merah area...

So far we have considered Duman High(IP), Nan Hua and NJC(IP)...

TIA.

can try HCI as 1st choice


Have ask him to consider HCI as 1st choice but he afraid that he might be very stress if he ever gets in...:(

Thx.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:20 pm 
Offline
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 30
Dear All,

My son scored 247+2, his choice of school is:

1) ACSI Express
2) Catholic High
3) SJI
4) Nan Hua
5) Bukit Panjang Govt High
6) Fairfield Methodist

Is these the good choice for him? Cos his dream school is ACSI, is it possible for him to put the ACSI IP in first choice as well?

Very appreciate for the reply. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:24 pm 
Offline
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Posts: 4929
Laurel111 wrote:
lexis wrote:
can use the +2 for IP. The +2 depends on the sec school, not the track.


That was helpful. I hope I will be less clueless 2 yrs later for DS Secondary selection.
:smile:

2 years later mayber there is no more t-score... :smile:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:24 pm 
Offline
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:47 pm
Posts: 153
Hello,

My DD scored 252+2. We are thinking of the followings :

1. Cedar IP (COP 254)
2. St. Nick IP (COP 255)
3. Cedar O level (COP 251)
4. St Nick O Level (COP 253)
5. Anderson sec sch (COP 246)

We dunno whatelse to chose. Dunman and TJC quite far (we r at Seng Kang). NJC has direct bus but COP not within reach.

We are about 1-2 points away from the COP to enter IP. Dunno if we are wasting our choices.

BTW, if if there is only 1 place left for st nick o level, will the school chose 225 from their affilicated primary school or 254 (above COP) from a non affliated school?

Pls advise. Thank you


Last edited by pineapple tarts on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:28 pm 
Offline
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 am
Posts: 32
ahchan wrote:
UBKmom wrote:
ahchan wrote:
Hi all,

New to this forum.
My son has got 254+[2].
Any school recommendations ?....we are in Bukit Merah area...

So far we have considered Duman High(IP), Nan Hua and NJC(IP)...

TIA.

can try HCI as 1st choice


Have ask him to consider HCI as 1st choice but he afraid that he might be very stress if he ever gets in...:(

Thx.


I think DHS n NJ are equally stress...dont worry HCI has `O` level class if unable to cope but DHS n NJ dont.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:40 pm 
Offline
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Posts: 4321
Hi

DD got 235. We're putting Fairfield Methodist as 1st choice. What are our chances? Very stressed by this whole process.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:43 pm 
Offline
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:01 pm
Posts: 5
ahchan wrote:
UBKmom wrote:
ahchan wrote:
Hi all,

New to this forum.
My son has got 254+[2].
Any school recommendations ?....we are in Bukit Merah area...

So far we have considered Duman High(IP), Nan Hua and NJC(IP)...

TIA.



Have ask him to consider HCI as 1st choice but he afraid that he might be very stress if he ever gets in...:(

Thx.


I think DHS n NJ are equally stress...dont worry HCI has `O` level class if unable to cope but DHS n NJ dont.


Oh, good to know HCI has "o" level class...I thought they don't...
Also, I heard someone saying that DHS has got 'O' Level class for those who culd not cope, anyone can confirm :? :?

Thx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2013 - Results Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:50 pm 
Offline
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 am
Posts: 988
pineapple tarts wrote:
Hello,

My DD scored 252+2. We are thinking of the followings :

1. Cedar IP (COP 254)
2. St. Nick IP (COP 255)
3. Cedar O level (COP 251)
4. St Nick O Level (COP 253)
5. Anderson sec sch (COP 246)

We dunno whatelse to chose. Dunman and TJC quite far (we r at Seng Kang). NJC has direct bus but COP not within reach.

We are about 1-2 points away from the COP to enter IP. Dunno if we are wasting our choices.

BTW, if if there is only 1 place left for st nick o level, will the school chose 225 from their affilicated primary school or 254 (above COP) from a non affliated school?

Pls advise. Thank you


Scgs? Mgs?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1883 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 189  Next




All times are UTC + 8 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group