Order from Dangdang (Page 54)

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 115  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:37 am
Posts: 3113
Brenda10 wrote:
SAHM_TAN wrote:
Because late last year, think due to bad weather my orders were late by 4 wks. So I wrote to DD, they gave me the tracking number and I check via this website http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/it ... tion=Enter, that's how I know the movement of my order within China.

Below is an example of one of my orders. It went out from DD on 25 Nov:

item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date Recipient's Signature

RRxxxxxxxxxCN 2010 posting SINGAPORE 2010-11-30

RRxxxxxxxxxCN 2010 arrival at transit office of exchange JINAN SINGAPORE 2010-12-01

RRxxxxxxxxxCN 2010 departure from transit office of exchange JINAN SINGAPORE 2010-12-01

RRxxxxxxxxxCN 2010 arrival at transit office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2010-12-16
RRxxxxxxxxxCN 2010 arrival at transit office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2010-12-16

RRxxxxxxxxxCN 2010 departure from outward office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2010-12-17

RRxxxxxxxxxCN 2011 arrival at inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-02-18

RRxxxxxxxxxCN 2011 final delivery SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-02-21

I checked the Singpost's site to track the local movement


Hi SAHM

Finally I managed to trace the status of the two purchases that I had ordered in end of February.

RRXXXXXXXXXCN 2011 departure from outward office of exchange SINGAPORE GUANGZHOU 2011-03-11

RRXXXXXXXXXXCN 2011 departure from outward office of exchange SINGAPORE GUANGZHOU 2011-03-09

If I add in another 2 months, that mean it will reach here around 9 - 11 May 11.

The lead time is more than 8 weeks now! :slapshead:


Brenda,
Once you see "departure from outward office of exchange", then it may take about 5 weeks to reach Singapore. This is the case for my 2 of recent purchases.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 5027
tamarind wrote:
Brenda,
Once you see "departure from outward office of exchange", then it may take about 5 weeks to reach Singapore. This is the case for my 2 of recent purchases.



Thank you Tamarind, that's mean that by next week any day between 12 -15 April got chance lah. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:14 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 10963
One good thing about having problem with my payment recently, the price of the books are reduced further. So now I can save more :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:28 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 10963
Strange, after the first order which some time for them to process, the subsequent ones were processed quicker. The only thing is now they have the over the limit thing. But when I checked with my bank, there was no limit problem........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 10963
Smooth sailing ordering from DD again. This time round ordering books for bb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:37 am
Posts: 3113
Just checked my latest order at http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/it ... tion=Enter,

departure from inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-04-08
arrival at inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-04-08
departure from outward office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2011-03-13
arrival at transit office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2011-03-13

The parcel took less than a month to travel by ship to Singapore. But I think it may take up to one week for Singpost to deliver to my home even though it is already in Singapore.

This parcel was shown as "北京发货" on 2011-03-01, took 13 days to actually leave China. :roll: Next time I will complain to dangdang service about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:58 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 5027
tamarind wrote:
Just checked my latest order at http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/it ... tion=Enter,

departure from inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-04-08
arrival at inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-04-08
departure from outward office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2011-03-13
arrival at transit office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2011-03-13

The parcel took less than a month to travel by ship to Singapore. But I think it may take up to one week for Singpost to deliver to my home even though it is already in Singapore.

This parcel was shown as "北京发货" on 2011-03-01, took 13 days to actually leave China. :roll: Next time I will complain to dangdang service about this.


Hi Tamarind

I just check the SingPost and realize my two orders have arrived Singapore same date (8/4) as your order.

Hopefully to recd before this Friday. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:24 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:37 am
Posts: 3113
Brenda10 wrote:
tamarind wrote:
Just checked my latest order at http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/it ... tion=Enter,

departure from inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-04-08
arrival at inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-04-08
departure from outward office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2011-03-13
arrival at transit office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2011-03-13

The parcel took less than a month to travel by ship to Singapore. But I think it may take up to one week for Singpost to deliver to my home even though it is already in Singapore.

This parcel was shown as "北京发货" on 2011-03-01, took 13 days to actually leave China. :roll: Next time I will complain to dangdang service about this.


Hi Tamarind

I just check the SingPost and realize my two orders have arrived Singapore same date (8/4) as your order.

Hopefully to recd before this Friday. :lol:


That means our books traveled on the same ship :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:40 am 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 pm
Posts: 98
tamarind wrote:
Brenda10 wrote:
tamarind wrote:
Just checked my latest order at http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/it ... tion=Enter,

departure from inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-04-08
arrival at inward office of exchange SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 2011-04-08
departure from outward office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2011-03-13
arrival at transit office of exchange GUANGZHOU SINGAPORE 2011-03-13

The parcel took less than a month to travel by ship to Singapore. But I think it may take up to one week for Singpost to deliver to my home even though it is already in Singapore.

This parcel was shown as "北京发货" on 2011-03-01, took 13 days to actually leave China. :roll: Next time I will complain to dangdang service about this.


Hi Tamarind

I just check the SingPost and realize my two orders have arrived Singapore same date (8/4) as your order.

Hopefully to recd before this Friday. :lol:


That means our books traveled on the same ship :lol:


Hi Tamarind/Brenda,
Mine also ordered about the same time and arrived Spore on 8/4...but it's definitely much faster than my previous order.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 5027
nz wrote:
Hi Tamarind/Brenda,
Mine also ordered about the same time and arrived Spore on 8/4...but it's definitely much faster than my previous order.


Ha Ha. Look like we are 同道中人,even the books also 同一条船!:celebrate:

BTW, the #13 book of xiao mao ri ji was on the 2nd order and dd can enjoy soon after the long wait lah.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 115  Next




All times are UTC + 8 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group