[Changi/Pasir Ris/Tampines/Simei] Preschools (Page 14)

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:02 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: PCF
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:38 am 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

hi, there are 4 PCF at Simei.... Anyone knows which is better ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm 
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

My dd was in Mindchamps. I did not send for enrichment and the enrichment quite high quality. She came back singing lots of songs and doing many funny actions she learnt in gym class :).

She's in primary school now. Doing pretty well.

Post subject: Josiah Montessori
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:04 am 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Hi

Any muumies with children at Josiah Montessori cc at Changi Business Park? Would really appreciate some feedback.

Pl pm me. Thanks in advance!!

Post subject: Riverlife Kindergarten - Pasir Ris
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:50 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Hi,

Anyone hear about Riverlife Kindergarten? Planning to send my DD there for K2 in Yr 2012. Any comments on it? Any good kindergarten other than Bethesda (Pasir Ris)?

Khoo

Post subject: Bethesda Pasir Ris or Holy Trinity Tampines
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:46 pm 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

hi mummies,

Can someone please help to give some advice or comments?

I had registered my 3yo child for nursery in 2012 at Bethesda Pasir Ris as well as Holy Trinity Church Tampines. I m a free thinker and i am open with whichever religion my child is comfortable with.

I reside in Tampines (a step away from Pasir Ris) so either kindy my lil boy still has to take the bus to school.

i visited both schools and i like both schools and the teachers. my boy likes the schools too, in fact i think he cant wait till next year.

i register him for both schools first so that i could hv sufficient time to justify the travelling time and also to make up my mind. yes, u r right, i can't make up my mnid which one is better. maybe i should say both are good so which one is more "suitable".

in terms of "convenience" holy trinity is better as there is a bus stop right beside so if i am free i can easily take a bus to fetch. i also hv a direct bus to bethesda jus that i gotta walk 3-4min.

travelling time on school bus is 30min for bethesda and 20min for trinity. i tot it is obvious i should pick trinity but i am kindda pulled by the vista program offered in bethesda where my child can play/learn more than the usual 3 hours.

i hope to hear from parents who have children in these schools as i dun want to judge the kindys jus based on the environment and learning program as i think the teacher's commitment and geniune love for the kids r more important.

Help me decide!! :pray: :pray:

Post subject: Re: Riverlife Kindergarten - Pasir Ris
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:38 am 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

khoo wrote:
Hi,

Anyone hear about Riverlife Kindergarten? Planning to send my DD there for K2 in Yr 2012. Any comments on it? Any good kindergarten other than Bethesda (Pasir Ris)?

Khoo

Riverlife Kindergarten has prepared my 2 children well for primary school. The programme is fun for the children and encourages the love for learning. The teachers encourage independence and creative thinking in the children. Other parents told me their children are excelling in their primary schools. My sons' primary school teachers have commented that the boys have good memory and are usually the first ones to provide solutions to problems. Hope this helps.

Post subject: Re: Riverlife Kindergarten - Pasir Ris
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:42 am 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

khoo wrote:
Hi,

Khoo

Riverlife Kindergarten has prepared my 2 children well for primary school. The programme is fun for the children and encourages the love for learning. The teachers encourage independence and creative thinking in the children. Other parents told me their children are excelling in their primary schools. My sons' primary school teachers have commented that the boys have good memory and are usually the first ones to provide solutions to problems. Hope this helps.

Post subject: Re: Bethesda Pasir Ris or Holy Trinity Tampines
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:19 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

trixter wrote:
hi mummies,

Can someone please help to give some advice or comments?

I had registered my 3yo child for nursery in 2012 at Bethesda Pasir Ris as well as Holy Trinity Church Tampines. I m a free thinker and i am open with whichever religion my child is comfortable with.

I reside in Tampines (a step away from Pasir Ris) so either kindy my lil boy still has to take the bus to school.

i visited both schools and i like both schools
and the teachers. my boy likes the schools too, in fact i think he cant wait till next year.

i register him for both schools first so that i could hv sufficient time to justify the travelling time and also to make up my mind. yes, u r right, i can't make up my mnid which one is better. maybe i should say both are good so which one is more "suitable".

in terms of "convenience" holy trinity is better as there is a bus stop right beside so if i am free i can easily take a bus to fetch. i also hv a direct bus to bethesda jus that i gotta walk 3-4min.

travelling time on school bus is 30min for bethesda and 20min for trinity. i tot it is obvious i should pick trinity but i am kindda pulled by the vista program offered in bethesda where my child can play/learn more than the usual 3 hours.

i hope to hear from parents who have children in these schools as i dun want to judge the kindys jus based on the environment and learning program as i think the teacher's commitment and geniune love for the kids r more important.

Help me decide!! :pray: :pray:

Hi Trixter;

Heard tt this school (Church of the Holy Trinity Kindergarten) is very "hot-cake" and very difficult to get in !!

Maybe you can check with the parents from this school at their face-book (holy trinity kindergarten).

Post subject: Childcare in Tampines
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:56 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Dear all,

I'm looking for a childcare in Tampines. Went to PCF @ Blk 432, My First Skool @487C and Cherie Hearts @ Blk 460.

Like My First Skool but there is no vacancy.

Do the rest of you have any recommendation? I would like to qucikly send my 2008 son into a childcare soon to start learning.

:thankyou:

Post subject: Re: [Changi/Pasir Ris/Tampines/Simei] Preschools & Childcare
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:31 pm 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Hi all,

those who are searching for school.. how is it coming along? What is your decision thereafter?

I used to make arrangement for such since i am a working mum:
1) Morning - send him to Kindergarden (to learn)
2) PM - Sch bus send him to Childcare... (where he eat, slp & play)

Tried for a term but boy seems tired thus, we stop him for one term... So now he just attend Childcare. Was wondering.. if the cirriculum is good in CC...

Since he is going to approach K1 real soon.. & we are really concern or perhaps we are just overly concern...?

Tampines really have very limited choice of education.. anyone sharing the same tots?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next