Tamil Work sheets and Test Papers

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules
Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Postby pranav » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell whether there is any website were I can download free tamil testpapers and worksheets for my kid :?:
pranav
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Tamil Work sheets and Test Papers

Postby HAPPYH » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:39 pm

pranav wrote:Hi,

Can anyone tell whether there is any website were I can download free tamil testpapers and worksheets for my kid :?:

I dont think there is any. If you are interested, you can go to GGS or Raj padipagam somewhere near Jothi's store to buy the assessment books. You can find a quite number of books there.
HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby smartmummy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Model past papers are available in Raji Publications,Dalhousie lane.
smartmummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby HAPPYH » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:12 am

smartmummy wrote:Model past papers are available in Raji Publications,Dalhousie lane.

Yes, yes. I forgot to include that in my previous post. I bought it last year. Thank you.
HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby smartmummy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi HAPPYH!

What is GGS? location?
smartmummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby HAPPYH » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:37 pm

smartmummy wrote:Hi HAPPYH!

What is GGS? location?

Also near Jothi store area. You can ask around when you go there. It is in little india arcade building, I think so.

Sounds like your children are taking Tamil as second language. If so, can you give me some tips or which book to buy, etc...

Is there any good compo book for Tamil? YOu can pm me. Thank you.
HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby smartmummy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 pm

I am going to visit raji publication first time.This year(my son in P3) they came to my son's school.That time I bought.They brought a lot of books.U can choose for ur kids standard.My son's MT standard very low.So I choose very low standard book(pink) for compo.I prefer their model past papers qns.His T use a book that bought from popular. :moneyflies:
Prev. For P1 &P2,I bought from another shop infront of Jothi store.I bought books from mithras publications.
smartmummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby HAPPYH » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:59 pm

smartmummy wrote:I am going to visit raji publication first time.This year(my son in P3) they came to my son's school.That time I bought.They brought a lot of books.U can choose for ur kids standard.My son's MT standard very low.So I choose very low standard book(pink) for compo.I prefer their model past papers qns.His T use a book that bought from popular. :moneyflies:
Prev. For P1 &P2,I bought from another shop infront of Jothi store.I bought books from mithras publications.

I think GGS is the one that sells mithra's if I am not wrong. Planning to go by the end of Dec. I let you know if i see any hot picks:)
HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby HAPPYH » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:02 pm

smartmummy wrote:I am going to visit raji publication first time.This year(my son in P3) they came to my son's school.That time I bought.They brought a lot of books.U can choose for ur kids standard.My son's MT standard very low.So I choose very low standard book(pink) for compo.I prefer their model past papers qns.His T use a book that bought from popular. :moneyflies:

I bought another book from popular which is tamiloli. Is it the same that your teacher recommended? Although I bought quite a lot of stuff last year, did not use them at all. But planning to go thro' during the holidays (!?). But my daughter is very reluctant to do things.
HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby smartmummy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi HAPPYH!
yup,she recommended tamiloli!
smartmummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support