My First Skool (former NTUC Childcare) (Page 43)

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:16 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: My First Skool (former NTUC Childcare)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:29 am 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Btw, anyone got any feedback on MFS blk 209 Ang Mo Kio?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:31 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

JLKM25 wrote:
Thanks for the advice.

I really hope he will eat little by little. I feel heart pain when I know that he starve himself for around 6 hours everyday. Do u think I should continue let him stay in this childcare? Or opt for those 3Hours PAP school so that he can go home take his lunch?

It depends on the reason why you are sending your child to a childcare setting instead of a kindergarten setting. If there is someone to look after your child after he attends a 3 hour kindy, then you can try that.

Childcare setting allows your child to be more independent. Try and see how it goes. What matter most is the quality of the teachers, not whether it is childcare or kindergarten.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:44 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Sorry if this question has been asked before. I registered my newborn 3 months before he was born for a branch that just opened in January 2014 but I'm told that waiting list has 60 babies ahead of mine. (I thought I was very kiasu already!)

Does anyone know 60 babies equals how long waiting time on average? I'm going back to work in March.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:47 am 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Anyone has children in the bigger class in the north side? Any feedback on the teachers and Principal/Centre Manager? TIA.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:17 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Wonder does any mommies have preloved uniforms of boy n girl? My twins will be starting MFS probably in Mar. We nid uniforms starting from size S, pls pm me. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:23 am 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Hi all just to share, my son is in mfs westgate for 1 week already and I find the centre nicely done, clean and big and spacious. Teachers all very nice. Still got vacancies. .u all can go try it. Westgate is located at jurong east mrt there. The newly opened shopping centre. But of coz my son does have some adaption problems like crying during nap time. he was previously with ch*** h**** @i**, then I withdraw him because they r changing management n the new management doesnt seems as nice n warm n the current 1. The teaching styles also change so I choose mfs @ westgate. Hope mfs @ westgate keep up the standard.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:53 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Hi all,

Anyone sending kids to MFS at Blk 2 Level 3 Tanjong Pagar. May I know how is the center and the teachers... Please let me know ASAP as need to confirm with the school for registeration... :thankyou:
I heard MFS's principles are mostly not at the centre and need to make appointment to meet with them... Not really sure about it though...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

iceydragon81 wrote:
Hi all just to share, my son is in mfs westgate for 1 week already and I find the centre nicely done, clean and big and spacious. Teachers all very nice. Still got vacancies. .u all can go try it. Westgate is located at jurong east mrt there. The newly opened shopping centre. But of coz my son does have some adaption problems like crying during nap time. he was previously with ch*** h**** @i**, then I withdraw him because they r changing management n the new management doesnt seems as nice n warm n the current 1. The teaching styles also change so I choose mfs @ westgate. Hope mfs @ westgate keep up the standard.

Hi, may I know are the teachers very young?
How is the system there? And any cctvs installed?
I'm looking for cc to transfer my son.

Post subject: Re: Infant care in bukit batok
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:15 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Hi, I'm new in this forum and a new mum too. I would like to check if anyone know are there any infant care in BB and how are they? Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:32 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Anyone have S size mfs boy uniform in good condition to let go? Don't want with stain one. Please contact me at 81610314. Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next