PSLE BOOT CAMP
Session 1: 9-12 Jun 14
Session 2: 16-19 Jun 14
Venue: Sports Sch
How do I enrol my child in the PSLE Boot Camp?
1) Decide which session your child is attending. The content for both sessions is the same. Do note that you are not allowed to switch sessions once payment is made, so please consider carefully.
2) Please use a parent's particulars to register when you make the booking and use the same parent's particulars as "PAYEE".
3) Your child's particulars must be filled in under "ATTENDEE".
4) You may register up to a maximum of 5 students per booking as long as all particulars are entered correctly.
5) For every ticket, you will receive a confirmation voucher with a QR code that will be sent to your email. Please print the E-tickets out and bring it along on the first day of the Camp.
6) Payment made is strictly non-refundable and no correspondence will be entertained.
7) Tickets sold are for the session booked and are not valid for transfer to other sessions regardless of whether the sessions are sold out.
In addition to the general 'Terms & Conditions', kindly note the following:
1) The timing for each day is 8.30am to 5.30pm. Registration will begin at 7.30am on Day 1 of the Boot Camp and, doors will be open to students from 8.15am from Day 2 to Day 4. Parents are advised to make arrangements to pick up your children latest by 6pm each day.
2) The fee of S$300 per student shall include all meals (2 breaks & 1 lunch) and study materials. The student will need to bring along his/her own stationery. Students are expected to have all meals with their groups led by trainers and facilitators.
3) All meals are prepared by a Halal-certified caterer. Should your child require a vegetarian diet, please indicate 'Y' or 'Yes' in the 'Vegetarian Diet?' box.
All enquiries can be directed to MediaCorp Radio Promotions at 6359 7716 from Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm.
For purchase of tickets on this site, we recommend the following browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
A 4-day learning and preparatory workshop for all students taking the PSLE examinations in 2014, the PSLE Boot Camp returns for the third year running to equip exam goers with useful techniques to ace their first major examination.