PSLE boot camp (Page 2)

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:39 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: PSLE boot camp
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:21 pm 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Are all these bootcamp useful ? I find the price abit on the high side. I enrolled my dd who is in P5 into a crash course in a tuition centre in khatib. My friend recommended as she says the teacher is very good and results guranteed and i think the price is reasonable. If bootcamp are really good, i will enrol my child next year :)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:42 am 
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

If attending such camps give you peace of mind in the sense that you have done something to help your child in preparing for PSLE then by all means go for it.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:09 am 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Anyone been to Adam Khoo PSLE Seminar? Is it as good?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:07 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

I'm a student and apparently my parents signed me up for the camp this year. Any parent's child/Ren in group 12 too?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:28 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

http://entertains.mediacorp.sg/EventDetails?id=a0P9000000EEgMdEAL

PSLE BOOT CAMP

Session 1: 9-12 Jun 14
Session 2: 16-19 Jun 14
Time: 8.30am-5.30pm
Venue: Sports Sch
Fee: $300/student

How do I enrol my child in the PSLE Boot Camp?
1) Decide which session your child is attending. The content for both sessions is the same. Do note that you are not allowed to switch sessions once payment is made, so please consider carefully.

2) Please use a parent's particulars to register when you make the booking and use the same parent's particulars as "PAYEE".

3) Your child's particulars must be filled in under "ATTENDEE".

4) You may register up to a maximum of 5 students per booking as long as all particulars are entered correctly.

5) For every ticket, you will receive a confirmation voucher with a QR code that will be sent to your email. Please print the E-tickets out and bring it along on the first day of the Camp.

6) Payment made is strictly non-refundable and no correspondence will be entertained.

7) Tickets sold are for the session booked and are not valid for transfer to other sessions regardless of whether the sessions are sold out.

In addition to the general 'Terms & Conditions', kindly note the following:
1) The timing for each day is 8.30am to 5.30pm. Registration will begin at 7.30am on Day 1 of the Boot Camp and, doors will be open to students from 8.15am from Day 2 to Day 4. Parents are advised to make arrangements to pick up your children latest by 6pm each day.

2) The fee of S$300 per student shall include all meals (2 breaks & 1 lunch) and study materials. The student will need to bring along his/her own stationery. Students are expected to have all meals with their groups led by trainers and facilitators.

3) All meals are prepared by a Halal-certified caterer. Should your child require a vegetarian diet, please indicate 'Y' or 'Yes' in the 'Vegetarian Diet?' box.

Enquiries
All enquiries can be directed to MediaCorp Radio Promotions at 6359 7716 from Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm.

Advisory
For purchase of tickets on this site, we recommend the following browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.

SYNOPSIS

A 4-day learning and preparatory workshop for all students taking the PSLE examinations in 2014, the PSLE Boot Camp returns for the third year running to equip exam goers with useful techniques to ace their first major examination.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:11 am 
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Any mummies can share their experience abt this boot camp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 am 
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

karinchung wrote:
Are all these bootcamp useful ? I find the price abit on the high side. I enrolled my dd who is in P5 into a crash course in a tuition centre in khatib. My friend recommended as she says the teacher is very good and results guranteed and i think the price is reasonable. If bootcamp are really good, i will enrol my child next year :)

Hav PM you. Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 pm 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Hi Blue Pearl, can you PM me too.
My ds is in P5, & I thought of enrolling him this year, as I feel that waiting till next year will be a bit too late.
Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:15 am 
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Careermum wrote:
Hi Blue Pearl, can you PM me too.
My ds is in P5, & I thought of enrolling him this year, as I feel that waiting till next year will be a bit too late.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Careermum

I am too waiting for someone to comment about the boot camp.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:44 am 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Thanks Blue Pearl.