PSLE 2012 - Chinese (Page 13)

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:36 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: PSLE 2012 - Chinese
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm 
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Thank you very much,I will move occurs on my science and stop dwelling on what has already happened;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm 
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

I'm starting to get really disgusted with people who tell others they wrote out of point. They marked psle compositions before is it? Who are they to judge if their classmates' compo is out of point?

I think the compo on helping your competitors in a competition is really unexpected. It fits the title perfectly.

I'm getting really disgusted with all those people who try all ways and means to demoralize others during psle.

My dd told me her classmates told her her compo was ridiculous for English paper 1 and she cried before she did paper two.

I told her not to tell her friends what she wrote for Chinese paper one today. Well, she didn't listen to me. She said she told her friends she wrote three pages. I asked her,"Did they tell you they wrote four and five pages?"
She said yes.

And you have these children who tell you every paper is "super easy lor". I told her,"Go and ask them how they found tomorrow's and Wednesday's papers. They will also tell you "super easy lor" before they take the papers!"

Why are children so scary and scheming these days? Instead of telling their friends "Don't worry la. You'll be fine. Your story is creative", they say "you are going to fail/flunk" so that you will be affected and do badly for the next or remaining papers.

Expressing your opinion is one thing, but hasn't anyone taught them to shut their trap if they got nothing edifying to say?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 pm 
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

rains wrote:
I'm starting to get really disgusted with people who tell others they wrote out of point. They marked psle compositions before is it? Who are they to judge if their classmates' compo is out of point?

I think the compo on helping your competitors in a competition is really unexpected. It fits the title perfectly.

I'm getting really disgusted with all those people who try all ways and means to demoralize others during psle.

My dd told me her classmates told her her compo was ridiculous for English paper 1 and she cried before she did paper two.

I told her not to tell her friends what she wrote for Chinese paper one today. Well, she didn't listen to me. She said she told her friends she wrote three pages. I asked her,"Did kthey tell you they wrote four and five pages?"
She said yes.

And you have these children who tell you every paper is "super easy lor". I told her,"Go and ask them how they found tomorrow's and Wednesday's papers. They will also tell you "super easy lor" before they take the papers!"

Why are children so scary and scheming these days? Instead of telling their friends "Don't worry la. You'll be fine. Your story is creative", they say "you are going to fail/flunk" so that you will be affected and do badly for the next or remaining papers.

Expressing your opinion is one thing, but hasn't anyone taught them to shut their trap if they got nothing edifying to say?

My DS's clasmmate got into SJI thru DSA and until just before PSLE, still asking other kids whether they got accepted into any schools via DSA. Obviously, he already knew who have been successful or unsuccessful, but still trying to brag. So much so that his form teacher heard him and told him off, "wait till after PSLE and see who has the last laugh!"

Not sure what's wrong with some of these kids, and worst the mother always defending him when scolded by his teachers!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:50 pm 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Yes. True. So I don't let my DS comment about the the easiness or difficulty as I told him it is very subjective in his fb. Don't be affected as well. In fb, u should wisely to make a comment. Give more encouragement to yr friends as u also want them to be good and go to the dream school together.

Give yr dd more support so as I here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

kwcllf wrote:
rains wrote:

I told her not to tell her friends what she wrote for Chinese paper one today. Well, she didn't listen to me. She said she told her friends she wrote three pages. I asked her,"Did kthey tell you they wrote four and five pages?"
She said yes.

My DS's clasmmate got into SJI thru DSA and until just before PSLE, still asking other kids whether they got accepted into any schools via DSA. Obviously, he already knew who have been successful or unsuccessful, but still trying to brag. So much so that his form teacher heard him and told him off, "wait till after PSLE and see who has the last laugh!"

Not sure what's wrong with some of these kids, and worst the mother always defending him when scolded by his teachers!

:offtopic: :offtopic:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:53 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

:thankyou: PLease dear KSP, let's restrict the post to discussion about PSLE Chinese paper.

Post e.g from ShaunShaun appreciated and encouraged.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 pm 
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

What's so great deal being accepted into SJI. If the results are good, even RI principal will invite for admission.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

hoylj wrote:
What's so great deal being accepted into SJI. If the results are good, even RI principal will invite for admission.

Sorry hor but would you like to discuss this in the thread ALL ABOUT DSA?
:thankyou:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:11 pm 
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

This morning DS is lucky , met his MT teacher and teacher told him to do well and dun disappoint her . So DS really put in effort because of teacher 's encouragement . I hope he will do well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 pm 
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Every DC here in reading , Jia you for the last paper for those not taking HMT . All the best ... For those doing HMT, just endure for one more paper.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next