Gan Eng Seng Primary (Page 8)

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gan Eng Seng Primary
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:17 pm 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Quite well organize. Got quite a few parents from PSG to help out. The school even provide food and drink during break time. Hence you don't get to see your kids most of the time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 pm 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Like Zanshen, I was quite surprised they provide for recess. Basically, send them to the hall and that's it. Only get to see them for awhile when they reach class and after school.

One thing I felt though is that the teachers seem strict. Once in the class, will ask the students to keep quiet and learn how to greet and stand like a soldier. Ha.

Zanshen, what class is ur child in? Mine is Sincerity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 am 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

my child is in Perseverance. In my child class the first thing they do is learn how to stand and greet the teacher as well....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 pm 
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

zanshen wrote:
my child is in Perseverance. In my child class the first thing they do is learn how to stand and greet the teacher as well....

Well I think maybe the level of discipline for primary school is more strict compared to preschool.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 pm 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Today my son came back with no homework. Wonder how long will the "no homework" honeymoon last. :p

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:58 pm 
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

This is their 6 days...... i really dont expect P1 to have homework at least till mid of this month. Children are still exploring, guess most enjoying PE lesson, i spoke to.

I am very impress with the teachers' effort for the first few days, caring and rather organised as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 am 
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

hi, ksks3mum, which class is your child in?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

My boy has homework today! Stellar writing, 2 pages. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 pm 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Breezy, hope you are still reading GESPS post, which sch is your boy studying now? How is he coping with Sec 1?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 pm 
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Maozai wrote:
Breezy, hope you are still reading GESPS post, which sch is your boy studying now? How is he coping with Sec 1?

Hi mozai,
Thanx for keeping me in your thoughts. :smile: yes, I am still 'hawking' gesps thread and happy to read that the p1s are settling in quite fine. Hope ur child is happy despite the 2 pages stellar home work. Haha

Once the PAL programme kicks in for little p1s later this yr, they are gonna enjoy it even more. I always love to watch their happy faces during PAL activities.

My son is on the integrated programme in ACS independent. He is having a great time making new friends (although in his class of 27 boys, 20 are from ACS primary and 3 from ACS junior *gulp*.) STill, he misses gesps very much. He's still in touch with his teachers in gesps and they've been giving kind words which helped to sooth his nerves.

All the very best to the little GESPians as they embark on an enriching learning journey in GESPS! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next