Planning for a short getaway to Genting (3days 2night) in Aug...Besides my family (hubby, Me, 3yr gal, 2 yr son & maid), my in-laws and relatives will be coming along....Can you share your experience with me? Is Genting "child-friendly"? What about First World Hotel? I've got some concern becoz:
1) I am 4 mths preggy now....dunno whether i can tahan the 6hrs drive to Genting in the coach? ever since my pregnancy, i have not travel more than 2hrs but i look at preggy mummies flying to Hongkong, Japan, etc at ease, if they can do it, i think i shld be able right ? Any preggy mummies to share your experience?
2) I am bringing my maid along, is there any special permit, etc that i need to take out before she leave Singapore with us?
3) My son is still drinking formula milk, not sure whether First World Hotel include electric kettle to boil water? Those who has stayed at this hotel before, pls share your experience with me....like things to request from hotel before hand, what type of room, etc...
4) Which theme park, rides more appropriate for my 2 children? is it worth it to get the day pass?
Thank you in advance & have a fulfilling and stress free Monday ahead!!
Seems like quite a lot of ppl, driving there or taking coach?
Been on various self driving roadtrips to Cameron, Genting, Terranganu etc with preggy wife, rowdy kid & infant, so I will opt for driving if feasible as pace & progress is more manageable, not forgetting all the barang barang (slow cooker etc etc).
I recommend Resort Hotel, no doubt there are some walking (its a holiday anyway
). Amenities are aplenty & you get all the basic of staying in a decent hotel. Connecting rooms can be requested, so tat you can get ur in-law to look after the kids while u attend to ur own stuffs
(2) & (3) already been addressed, so I will go to (4). Get the indoor day pass, as all the suitable rides for your kids are indoor, you will find them asking for the carousol & kiddo bumper car, again & again