Have it ever happened to you?

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Have it ever happened to you?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Strange as it might be but what I'm going to share here is true and I wonder if anybody has such experiences.

Firstly, I have a friend who claimed that he has been having the same dream for a few times a few years before it happened. Well, he dreamed that he was travelling in a car which went across a sea of water. A few years later, the Benjamin Sheares Bridge was built and the scenery was exactly what he had dreamed.

Secondly, I remembered when I was young, my mother made this remark: "In the near future, we will be able to choose watch any t.v. programs as and when we want to." It was said in 1970s when we only have t.v. and no VCR not to mention computers. My mother's remark set me thinking on how it could happen until now. Not only can we watch any program anytime now, we can also watch it anywhere we go.
:rahrah:

Post subject: Re: Have it ever happened to you?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

The "it" in has it ever happened to you is referring to being able to predict things of the future or something along that line?

In terms of dreaming, yes - I hv always dreamed of what will happened in future but it is getting less frequent these days. It is always very vivid surroundings, right down to the colours of the cups etc (that small details) but strangely the faces of people whom I have not met yet (at that point in time) are all blurred. I could make out their gender and built, hair length and colour etc but I just don't see the face. If i alread know this person in life, then i would see the face. But funny, I can't hear anything so all conversations are muted.

Usually such dreams will just "disappear" the moment I wake up. For some strange reason, I just cannot recall after waking up. But when what I have dreamt takes place in real life, I would suddenly " hey, I know this scene!". I stop telling people about this because they don't understand or have similar experience.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 am 
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Yes, happened quite a few times when I was younger. Very rarely now if at all the last few years.

Also, I don't remember my dreams anymore. During my younger days, I still recall there was one dream about my mother. I had that dream many, many times and always woke up in fear or crying. It has not happened but that fear is always there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

tutormum wrote:
Strange as it might be but what I'm going to share here is true and I wonder if anybody has such experiences.

Firstly, I have a friend who claimed that he has been having the same dream for a few times a few years before it happened. Well, he dreamed that he was travelling in a car which went across a sea of water. A few years later, the Benjamin Sheares Bridge was built and the scenery was exactly what he had dreamed.

Secondly, I remembered when I was young, my mother made this remark: "In the near future, we will be able to choose watch any t.v. programs as and when we want to." It was said in 1970s when we only have t.v. and no VCR not to mention computers. My mother's remark set me thinking on how it could happen until now. Not only can we watch any program anytime now, we can also watch it anywhere we go.
:rahrah:

I thought u gonna say he drove thru a flood in orchard rd. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 pm 
Councillor
Councillor

YES.....i have past experiences of some dreams which actually came true.....
No good ones...Tragedies.... :sad:

There was once i dreamt about Terrorist Attacks in one of the cities...
but couldnt identify in my dream where it was.....but was certain that, that place is new to me....

When i woke up the next morning, told my hub abt it ....
He was totally stunned....astounded....jaw wide opened...
He juz heard from the radio that there was indeed a terrorist bombing in Bali..... :yikes:

In another dream........
dreamt about my mum involved with some dangers, juz days ....yes, days, before her fatal day.... :sad:

And there are few minor ones.... :sweat:

I am very SCARE of such dreams..... :scared:

Last edited by Augmum on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:31 pm 
Councillor
Councillor

Wow Augmum, it seems you have the ability to see the future before it happens.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm 
Councillor
Councillor

jtoh wrote:

No lah... Jtoh, if i really have that special ability, i 发达 already.....

Imagine i can dream of the next ToTo number to be drawn ...haha :imcool:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:44 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

:celebrate: Augmum, u seem to possess some supernatural ability to foresee the future in your dreams. Your special ability will be badly sought after by the CIA.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:46 pm 
Councillor
Councillor

Augmum wrote:
jtoh wrote:

For all you know, you might dream of the winning Toto number in the near future. Remember to share any numbers you dream, ok?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:54 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

jtoh wrote:
Augmum wrote:
jtoh wrote:

For all you know, you might dream of the winning Toto number in the near future. Remember to share any numbers you dream, ok?

If you need any good quality specs to see the numbers more clearly in your dream,let me know augmum...can't wait to strike Toto :evil:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next