2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy (Page 211)

2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

Academic support for Primary 6 and PSLE

Re: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy

Postby mummy OnABudget » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:49 am

my boy has no time too any external enrichment or tuition only wed but we dont wish to burn him out he is in sch from 730 till 4 on mon tues thurs till 5 on fri too tired already and excess lesson by sch teacher on sat which the teachers are doing outside school as a booster.
mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby JohnYeo » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:47 pm

With less than two months left, wondering what's your strategy as well as your worries? Love to hear from you. :)
JohnYeo
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby TravelMummy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm

JohnYeo wrote:With less than two months left, wondering what's your strategy as well as your worries? Love to hear from you. :)

Eat well, sleep well, exercise hard and study smart! And not worry about things you cannot help!
TravelMummy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

1 people like this post

Postby happyheart » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:58 pm

TravelMummy wrote:
JohnYeo wrote:With less than two months left, wondering what's your strategy as well as your worries? Love to hear from you. :)

Eat well, sleep well, exercise hard and study smart! And not worry about things you cannot help!

Emmm....what are the things that you cannot help and yet you can be worry-free?
happyheart
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Mummy Dadeda » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi, can anyone advise if PSLE Oral is conducted in one day (i.e. they do both English and Chinese on the same day over the two sessions) or do they go for English on Thurs and Chinese on Fri? If both on the same day, then the other day they need not go to school?
Mummy Dadeda
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby zeemimi » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Mummy Dadeda wrote:Hi, can anyone advise if PSLE Oral is conducted in one day (i.e. they do both English and Chinese on the same day over the two sessions) or do they go for English on Thurs and Chinese on Fri? If both on the same day, then the other day they need not go to school?

It is held over 2 days. 1 day 1 language. Coming soon huh? :sweat:
zeemimi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Mummy Dadeda » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 pm

zeemimi wrote:
Mummy Dadeda wrote:Hi, can anyone advise if PSLE Oral is conducted in one day (i.e. they do both English and Chinese on the same day over the two sessions) or do they go for English on Thurs and Chinese on Fri? If both on the same day, then the other day they need not go to school?

It is held over 2 days. 1 day 1 language. Coming soon huh? :sweat:

Thanks! Feeling the heat already. :sweat:
Mummy Dadeda
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ngl2010 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Mummy Dadeda, your DC's PSLE schedule is printed in the Entry Proof. The Entry Proof stated what day and what time is your DC's turn for English Oral and what day and what time is your DC's turn for Chinese Oral. Please check your DC's Entry Proof because there are 2 batches in a day so your DC should go to school on the right timings.
ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

ngl2010 wrote:

Mummy Dadeda, your DC's PSLE schedule is printed in the Entry Proof. The Entry Proof stated what day and what time is your DC's turn for English Oral and what day and what time is your DC's turn for Chinese Oral. Please check your DC's Entry Proof because there are 2 batches in a day so your DC should go to school on the right timings.

:thankyou: for the reminder.
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Mummy Dadeda » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 pm

ngl2010 wrote:

Thanks a million! I didn't check the entry proof. :goodpost:
Mummy Dadeda
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Primary 6 & PSLE