2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy (Page 217)

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5758 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220 ... 576  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2013 PSLE Discussions and Strategy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:10 am 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Goodluck8 wrote:
JohnYeo wrote:
Goodluck8 wrote:
I have a lot of friends who give extra intensive classes for their P6 children at this time, but i think it is not recommended to do that. I know most of tuition centre conduct intensive classes at this time and parents scared that if their DC does not sign up, they will miss out something. Before we do any decision, look at the kids ton of homework. We do not want to overstress them.

quality study vs quantity study...just focus on those areas which need improvement first.
As parents, we may be kan chiong but must hold ourselves back. Too much classss, tuition n homework is definitely not a wise move. Go for quality. :)

Agree with you. Presently, i have withdraw my DD from the english tuition. One more week, i will withdraw from DD from the chinese tuition. We will spend all the extra time on her weakest subjects.

Same same. Dd has withdrawn from her Maths & Sci tuition since May. Cos too tiring during weekdays

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:49 am 
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

my boy has no time too any external enrichment or tuition only wed but we dont wish to burn him out he is in sch from 730 till 4 on mon tues thurs till 5 on fri too tired already and excess lesson by sch teacher on sat which the teachers are doing outside school as a booster.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:47 pm 
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

With less than two months left, wondering what's your strategy as well as your worries? Love to hear from you. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm 
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

1 people like this post

JohnYeo wrote:
With less than two months left, wondering what's your strategy as well as your worries? Love to hear from you. :)

Eat well, sleep well, exercise hard and study smart! And not worry about things you cannot help!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:58 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

TravelMummy wrote:
JohnYeo wrote:

Eat well, sleep well, exercise hard and study smart! And not worry about things you cannot help!

Emmm....what are the things that you cannot help and yet you can be worry-free?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:27 pm 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Hi, can anyone advise if PSLE Oral is conducted in one day (i.e. they do both English and Chinese on the same day over the two sessions) or do they go for English on Thurs and Chinese on Fri? If both on the same day, then the other day they need not go to school?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Mummy Dadeda wrote:
Hi, can anyone advise if PSLE Oral is conducted in one day (i.e. they do both English and Chinese on the same day over the two sessions) or do they go for English on Thurs and Chinese on Fri? If both on the same day, then the other day they need not go to school?

It is held over 2 days. 1 day 1 language. Coming soon huh? :sweat:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 pm 
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

zeemimi wrote:
Mummy Dadeda wrote:

It is held over 2 days. 1 day 1 language. Coming soon huh? :sweat:

Thanks! Feeling the heat already. :sweat:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Mummy Dadeda wrote:

Mummy Dadeda, your DC's PSLE schedule is printed in the Entry Proof. The Entry Proof stated what day and what time is your DC's turn for English Oral and what day and what time is your DC's turn for Chinese Oral. Please check your DC's Entry Proof because there are 2 batches in a day so your DC should go to school on the right timings.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm 
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

ngl2010 wrote:
Mummy Dadeda wrote:

Mummy Dadeda, your DC's PSLE schedule is printed in the Entry Proof. The Entry Proof stated what day and what time is your DC's turn for English Oral and what day and what time is your DC's turn for Chinese Oral. Please check your DC's Entry Proof because there are 2 batches in a day so your DC should go to school on the right timings.

:thankyou: for the reminder.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5758 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220 ... 576  Next