Primary 1 Timetable

Primary 1 Timetable

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Primary 1 Timetable

Postby BEST_MAMA » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Dear all kiasuparents

My dd just got her time-table today from her teacher.

There are some codes I dun really understand!!! :?

Anyone of u noe wat does the codes means?

1) SS

2) EL

3) MA

4) CL

5) MU

6) CME

7) HE

8) ELSPDr1

Tks...
BEST_MAMA
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:41 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Primary 1 Timetable

Postby buds » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:22 pm

1) SS : Social Studies

2) EL : English Language

3) MA : Mathematics

4) CL : Chinese Language

5) MU : Music

6) CME : Civic & Moral Education

7) HE : Health Education

8) ELSPDr1 : Think this one is English Learning Support Programme? :?

Which school your child in, if you dun mind sharing?
Last edited by buds on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 20487
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 46


Re: Primary 1 Timetable

Postby pinky88 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:26 pm

BEST_MAMA wrote:Dear all kiasuparents

My dd just got her time-table today from her teacher.

There are some codes I dun really understand!!! :?

Anyone of u noe wat does the codes means?

1) SS - Social Studies

2) EL - English Language

3) MA - Mathematics

4) CL - Chinese Language

5) MU - Music

6) CME - Civics & Moral Education

7) HE - Health Education

8) ELSPDr1 - Sorri, don't know abt this.

Tks...


Hi Best Mama, I've indicated above. Aiyo, her teacher shld tell them la, make these P1 more blur...
User avatar
pinky88
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby Funz » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

ELSPDr1 - English Language Speech & Drama 1???
User avatar
Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 9071
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 172


Postby BEST_MAMA » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Tks so much for all ur help...

My dd in Methodist Girl Pri School (MGS).
BEST_MAMA
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:41 am
Total Likes: 0



Postby sysherlene » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm

My son's school timetable got one lesson - MASPEMU - short form for Mass PE and Music.
User avatar
sysherlene
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:36 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby Funz » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:52 pm

sysherlene wrote:My son's school timetable got one lesson - MASPEMU - short form for Mass PE and Music.


That's a good one.

And we wonder why our kids do not write in full sentences. Everything is truncated. :wink:
User avatar
Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 9071
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 172


Postby schellen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 pm

my dd1's timetable uses the short forms due to lack of space but the words in full are found just under the table itself. (fyi, her sch gives out copies of the timetable instead of making them copy.)
User avatar
schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby Guest » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:36 pm

schellen wrote:my dd1's timetable uses the short forms due to lack of space but the words in full are found just under the table itself. (fyi, her sch gives out copies of the timetable instead of making them copy.)


My dd's class too, a printed copy but I cannot say the same for all classes because their class teachers are empowered to do it differently.
Guest
 

Postby buds » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Funz wrote:
sysherlene wrote:My son's school timetable got one lesson - MASPEMU - short form for Mass PE and Music.


That's a good one.

And we wonder why our kids do not write in full sentences. Everything is truncated. :wink:


:lol: Kinda agree with Funz.. :lol:

That's one good wan! :celebrate:
User avatar
buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 20487
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 46



Next

Return to Working With Your Child