Everybody says kids learn everything from their parents. I disagree.
Parents got plenty to learn from their kids too, such as : – life need not be complicated
– we can do with less worries
– no harm being more cheerful
– we should think positively
– and we shall be contented (知足常乐 )!
Without my kids, I could never appreciate the simple joy of a playground, garden or even a pool. Watch, as our kids scream in excitement at every butterfly, worms or even a simple raindrop.
Kids open our eyes, and broaden Daddy’s horizon : – I am humbled by their thirst for knowledge.
– Their curiosity never cease to amaze us.
– Their memory? Well, let us remember not to swear in front of them, they never Forget!
– Innocence, how can we get angry when they smile like an angel? Everyone of my kid is a blessing. Daddy cannot imagine living a life without them.
When they call me Daddy (爸爸), I am the happiest man.
Thank you my children, you have enriched Daddy and Mummy🙂