Educational and Innovative Fun Awaits at The Kidz Academy 2018
The Kidz Academy is back this Youth Day weekend from 29 June to 1 July at Singapore Expo Hall 6. This year, the three-day event is going innovative, with many exciting and interactive additions showcasing latest trends and happenings.
Here’s a peek at the many “FIRSTS” young learners between ages 7 to 12 years old can look forward to at the event:
Interactive and Engaging Competitions
For the first time, there will be a showcase of competitions organised by three The Kidz Academy partners, which are expected to see a turnout of 600 participants:
- Asia Pacific Youth Robotics Competition (APYRC) – An annual robotics competition organised by IN3LABS PTE LTD for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) that brings young people together to develop problem solving skills and creativity.
- WSSA-SG-TKA Asians’ Elite Sport Stacking Championships 2018 – A unique Sport Stacking competition with about 100 participants from 5 Asian countries participating in Individual, Doubles, Parent-child and Relay events involving stacking cups at warp speed.
- Speak Up! Kids –Singapore’s first national public speaking competition for primary level students created by Sphere Exhibits and Speech Academy Asia aimed at inculcating the ‘Three C’s mindset’ – Communication, Confidence and Creativity.
Exploring Arts & Science
For the first time this year, Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom located at Booth F01 will be showcasing their inflatable filled with various butterfly species that will definitely be a crowd puller! They will have hands-on bookmark making workshop and stage performances not to be missed! Visitors get to learn about the life cycle of the butterfly and understand more about other insects in the Insect Kingdom. Register now to experience the Butterfly Inflatable with an entrance fee of $12 at the link here.
Also look out fun-filled activities by Whizz Kids at their activity area, ldren such as Lego Robotics, Fun Science, Artz Booth: Perler Beads, Clay Modelling and Candle Making only at an entrance fee of $13! Register at this link now.
The Kidz Academy will also be having an array of exciting activities like Gorilla Climbing and other exciting Sports inflatables like Inflatable Dart and Archery for children to play and have fun throughout the day!
First time exhibitors on board with The Kidz Academy
- Chalk n Pencils located at Booth D14 provides weekly art classes and holiday programs for children (drawing, pastels, charcoal, oil painting, acrylic painting, watercolour painting) tailored to specific age group, the lessons are fine-tuned to ensure students get the best learning experience.
- Fortitudo located at Booth D10 provides a holistic series of child-centered workshops, activities and talks with the aim to build fortitude as a strong foundation for success. Self-confidence and fortitude help your child seize opportunities, rise to challenges, accept responsibility and feedback.
- Tenopy located at Booth B11 consists of a dedicated team working together to make learning and achieving results an engaging process. Given the right guidance, encouragement and environment, students will start to enjoy learning and results will follow. Overtime, they have now developed an online platform for good tutors to now teach online live in an interactive way.
The Kidz Academy is organised by Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH)
Happening from Friday 29 June to Sunday 1 July from 10.30am to 8.00pm at Singapore Expo Hall 6.
For more information on the latest updates and event highlights, visit www.thekidzacademy.com.sg or www.facebook.com/thekidzacademy.