K1 – P3 children
- Does your child like numbers, and find counting fun?
- Is he or she fascinated with how calculations work; why shapes are different, and how they affect calculations?
- Does your child enjoy counting and understand number bonds?
- Does he or she have an enquiring and analytical mind important to mastering Mathematics?
P4 – P6 children
- Does your child understand the underlying concepts to solve challenging word problem?
- Is he or she able to apply different heuristics problem solving strategies?
- Does your child adopt the 5 steps processes during problem solving?
- Is he or she motivated and exhibits independent thinking skills in solving mathematical problems?
Mathematics is a learning journey.
Helping your child build a strong foundation towards competency in this very important subject will definitely give your child a head start.
eiMaths’ program will reinforce your child’s basic Mathematics fundamentals and bridge the year’s learning gaps.
More importantly, your child will:
- Learn and understand new Mathematics concepts that involve Calculation skills;
- Develop a Visualization ability in comparing different shapes & colours and overlapping 2D images;
- Acquire Analyzation skills to understand and reason out Mathematical problems.
The knowledge acquired will become a life skill. Start Early!
Children should build confidence in learning Mathematics from young before they encounter any failure.
For more information, contact eiMaths at your nearest location or find out more at www.eimaths.com.
Admiralty: 9106 1610
Aljunied: 9797 3874
Buangkok: 9363 0321
Bukit Panjang: 6760 6701
Canberra Dr: 9755 5399
Choa Chu Kang: 9644 6127
Jurong Safra: 6266 3668
Mountbatten: 9231 1103
Punggol: 8504 9336
Tampines: 8504 9336
Tiong Bahru: 8820 1769
Toa Payoh: 9187 3701
Woodlands: 9106 1610
Yishun Ring: 9755 5399
Franchise enquiry: 6841 8148