Our goal is to be most trusted platform for parents looking for commercial services for their children.
To achieve this aim, KiasuParents.com provides Ratings for Service Providers based on the 1 to 5 Star scale. Service Providers who achieve a 4-Star and above Rating will receive a Seal of Endorsement from KiasuParents.com to recognise its commitment to excellence.
Each Service Provider’s Rating on KiasuParents.com is a combination of 3 components with equal weightage (33.3% each):
- The Service Provider’s Self Assessment
- This self-assessment is based on the Service Provider answering a series of questions which are commonly asked by parents evaluating the Service. The answers provided by the Service Provider will be computed into a Service Provider’s Rating.
- KiasuParents.com’s Independent Review
- KiasuParents.com will commission Independent Reviews of Service Providers based on the “Mystery Shopper” concept. Our Reviewer will act as a customer to engage with the service provider to evaluate the service, without the knowledge of the Service Provider. This ensures that our Reviews remain independent and factual.
- KiasuParents.com’s Community Review and Rating
- KiasuParents.com encourage users who have used the Services to provide feedback on their experiences. To do so, users will rate the Service Provider based on 3 components:
- Amenities (Facilities, location, etc)
- Cost (Pricing, discounts, etc)
- Effectiveness (Pedagogy, teachers, etc)
Should any of the 3 components be absent, the final Service Provider’s Rating will just be a combination of the remaining components with equal weightage.