1 Term of 12 Lessons at Math Monkey Singapore worth $495
About Math Monkey
Does your child hate Math? Our game-based lessons are sure to catch your child’s interest in the subject, where Math is Fun, Fast and Easy!
Math Monkey is the culmination of over 36 years of research and experience of teaching Vedic Math by Professor Kenneth Williams. Inspired by the wisdom of the East and creativity of the West, the Math Monkey academic enrichment program connects the best of two worlds to create a program that meets the needs of all children regardless of their strength or weakness in Math. It is a curriculum that boosts logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills. With our presence in countries such as U.S, Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Brunei, we believe that education should be fun and exciting for the children.
Our highly interactive Math classes will engage even the most “disinterested” students. This will help to take away the “mental block” they often hold towards the subject. Math Monkey’s game-based lessons will definitely catch the interest of the student because children love games. Our research tested games is where students will be challenged to answer question relating to their lesson to enable them to progress through the game and aim to succeed.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prize is valid for 3 months after successful bidding (Child may start at a later date but registration has to be made in advance).
- Original winner’s letter and NRIC must be presented to claim for the prize by 29 February 2012.
- This program is for children aged 3 to 8 years old only.
- The prize is for 1 term (12 lessons) program fees only.
Prize is non-exchangeable / refundable.
Prize is valid for first-time customers only.
- Prize is not valid with other promotions and Math Monkey Student Reward Program.
- Child is required to do an evaluation test prior to determine suitable level and schedule based on availability.
- Math Monkey Singapore reserves the right to change, modify or replace the prize, and all decisions made are final.
46 East Coast Road
Tel: 6342 9232 / 8338-8656 / 8127-8656