NETS GET IT FOR FREE Auction – MoneyChamps

Kids Coaching Programme worth $631.95
(Inclusive of 1 year annual membership along with 3 products – Boardgame, Book, and Home Practice Kit)

Money Champ Kids Coaching program is Singapore’s FIRST Financial Educational Program based on play strategy and patent pending money management system filed by Money Champ founder. Money Champ has been widely featured in Singapore and Hong Kong media – Channel News Asia, The Sunday Times, TVB magazines, aTV Hong Kong, etc.

Money Champ Program is conducted using our proprietary training products – Boardgame and Home Practice Kit, which will accelerate your child’s learning process and practice of money management. Within 8 weeks, you can see the transition of your child understanding about money and if you enforce the practice of money management at home, your child will even develop good money habit. We offer 100% money back guarantee if you don’t see improvement.

Each class is limited to maximum 6 children, to maximize the learning experience from our qualified coaches and among the peers of the same age group. 80% of the learning is achieved while playing the boardgame, with the remaining 20% through some sharing among the coach and students.

The program is designed for the student to learn at his/her own pace. The progress of a student is based on his/her individual understanding about money management. No comparison should or is allowed among the students. Students at different levels are encouraged to be mixed in the same class. Thus, in each class, we will have students at different levels, learning and sharing their experiences with money and other values or skills.

We welcome parents’ participation to incorporate child development in virtue, self-confidence, physical skill, communication skill and even developing winner attitude. The game play setup encourages active participation by all students in the class. To date, we receive 100% participation by all students age between 4 to 12 years old.  The students are grouped by the following age groups:
I     4-6 years old
II    6-8 years old
III   9+

Highlights about Kids Coaching Program

• Singapore’s FIRST Financial Educational Program designed for children
   age 4 – 12
• based on patent pending money management system
• Proprietary training products – Boardgame and Home Practice Kit
• Learn through play; and continuous learning through practice at home
• Best class size of 3 to 6 students
• Incorporate child development in virtue, self-confidence, physical skill,
   communication skill and even developing winner attitude
• See results within 8 weeks
• 100% money back guarantee if don’t see improvement

Terms and Conditions:

  1. Pre-booking required by email to enquiry@moneychampkids.com
  2. Specify date, timeslot and preferred location at either VivoCity or Bukit Timah Shopping Centre.
  3. Classes available:
    Time Slots: Fri  3:30pm | Sat 3:30pm | Sun 11:30am
  4. Valid for 1 year from end of deal.
  5. Not valid with other promotions.
  6. 100% money back guarantee is not applicable for this promotion.
  7. Non-exchangeable.

Contact Information:

1 Harbour Walk 
#02-105 
VivoCity
Singapore 098585

170 Upper Bukit Timah
#02-K38
Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
Singapore 588179

Tel: 8183 0802
Email: enquiry@moneychampkids.com
Web: www.moneychampkids.com


MoneyChamps

 

 

Related Articles