NETS GET IT FOR FREE Auction: Terms & Conditions
The “NETS Get It For FREE Auction” is organized by NETWORK FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD (“NETS”).
- The qualifying period for the auction is from 26 August 2011 to 29 February 2012 (both dates inclusive) or such other period as may be determined by NETS in its absolute discretion.
- NETS Get It For Free Auction is open to all NETS Debit Pin-based Cardholders who registered themselves as KiasuParents members for bidding and are eligible to earn 1 NETS KiasuPoints (NKP) for every $1 spent when they use NETS to make purchases at participating vendors related to education and/or enrichment sector.
- Participants are required to register as members at NETS Get It For Free Auction by submitting their full name, NRIC, email address, and mobile number. Once logged in, users can claim their NKPs by submitting necessary receipt details.
- NKPs can be accumulated from 26 August 2011 to 29 February 2012 and all unconsumed NKPs will expire on 29 February 2012 at 23:59 hours.
- Featured auctions will run on the first day of each month and will end on the last day of each month i.e. 30 September 2011, 31 October 2011, 30 November 2011, 31 December 2011, 31 January 2011 and 29 February 2011 at 12 noon except for the first auction that starts on 26 August 2011 and ends on 30 September 2011 at 12 noon.
- A valid bid is one where the bidder has sufficient NKPs in their account to support both their bid and the bid fee. Participants are allowed to submit as many valid bids as they wish.
- Bids which are made when the bidder does not have enough NKPs, or if their bid is lower or equal to the leading bid, are invalid bids.
- In the event if there is any discrepany at point of authentication, winners of the winning bids will be required to produce physical copies of original NETS receipts used to claim NKPs for verification. NETS reserves the right to disqualify winners who cannot prove the authenticity of their NKP claims.
- All winning bids shall be conclusive and binding at the end of each auction.
- NETS will notify winners within 1 month upon verification, on the collection of prizes upon confirmation and as advised by NETS. Winners are responsible for ensuring that their registered contact information is accurate.
- All Auction prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit or in kind.
- Each prize winner agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of NETS relating to the Auction, and agrees that NETS may publicize the name, comments and/or photograph of any Winner in such mode and manner as NETS considers fit.
- NETS reserves the right to disclose and publish the name, comments and such other particulars (including the photograph) of any winner in such mode and manner as NETS may in its sole discretion deem appropriate for publicity purposes and the winner agrees to be photographed, the disclosure of his personal particulars, the use of his or her name, picture, image and voice for publicity purposes connected with the Promotion and to co-operate with and participate in the activities organized by NETS for this purpose without additional compensation.
- NETS, NETS’ authorized agencies, sponsors, organizations and the directors, officers, employees and assignee thereof (collectively the “Indemnified Persons”) shall not be liable in any way for any claim, loss, injury, damage or inconvenience (a) arising in connection with the Promotion, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post; or (b) suffered or incurred by a Participant, the winner or any other person howsoever arising in connection with the Promotion or in connection with the Prize. Each Participant in the Promotion and the winner (including his or her heirs executors and/or administrators) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold each of Indemnified Persons harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage that may be suffered by the Participant or the winner in relation to the Promotion or any prize and shall release and discharge each of the Indemnified Persons completely from any and all claims, liabilities, judgments, suits, proceedings, actions and all costs (including solicitor and client costs), expenses, penalties, fines or fees brought by or against the Participant or the winner.
- Neither NETS nor its authorized agencies and any sponsor or organization associated with the Promotion shall be held liable for any failure or omission to carry out the Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions or for any loss or damage suffered by the Participants if such failure, omission, loss or damage arises out of or in connection with any event of force majeure, including without limitation any calamity or conditions, acts of God or warlike hostilities, civil commotion, riots, blockades, embargoes, sabotages, strikes, fires, lockouts, shortages of material or labour, terrorist activity, epidemic, health risk or any defect, failure, interruption, breakdown or malfunction of any machine, computer system, data processing system or transmission link, or any other occurrence beyond the reasonable control of NETS, its authorized agencies and any sponsor or organization associated with the Promotion, as the case may be.
- NETS’ decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and binding on all Participants. Except for the notification of the winner by phone, NETS shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence on any matter concerning the Promotion. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- NETS reserve the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the Promotion or vary, delete, add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice including without limitation the basis of awarding the Prizes and the date(s) of the Qualifying Period.
- The laws of Singapore shall govern these Terms and Conditions and the Participants irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53) to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- NETS makes no warranties or representations whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to any prizes awarded in the Promotion.
- Prizes are not transferable, returnable nor exchangeable. NETS reserves the right at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice replace or substitute any prizes with another incentive or reward of similar value selected by NETS.
- By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting the prize from “Network for Electronic Transfers (Singapore) Pte Ltd” at 298 Tiong Bahru Road #04-01/06 Central Plaza Singapore 168730, the Participant signifies his or her acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.