In line with learning from the comforts of home, your child can now improve in ting xie (听写, dictation tests) or recognising Chinese characters without the hassle of shuttling between school and yet more tuition classes.
StarHub and Connected Learning present TutorMe: Chinese, an online ‘live’ tutoring platform that allows children to benefit from tuition at home, saving valuable travelling time and expenses of attending a physical tutoring lesson.
Main Benefits of TutorMe: Chinese
- Online learning through fun and interactive ways
- Small class size of maximum of 6 students per group
- Monthly personalised progress reports
- Teaching materials aligned to MOE’s latest syllabus for Primary 1 to Secondary 4
With highly-trained teachers, students can receive customised lessons based on their individual progress. In addition, parents are also updated with progress reports for further peace of mind.
TutorMe: Chinese has an excellent track record, encouraging students to tackle learning from new angles and increase their exposure to this language, TutorMe: Chinese uses inquiry-based learning techniques where teachers are trained to cultivate independent and self-directed learning.
In order to enjoy TutorMe:Chinese’s online interactive lessons, you will need the following:
- High speed internet access
- Windows based Desktop or Laptop
- Headset with microphone
Want to try it out? Here are three easy steps to access your free trial:
1. Visit http://learninghub.com.sg/tutorme
2. Complete the personal particulars and select your preferred day and time to attend the trial lesson.
3. Wait for us to contact you before proceeding to enjoy the learning experience.