KiasuPoint$ (KP$) are awarded to KiasuParents.com members for their contributions to KiasuParents.com. KP$ are used for bidding in the quarterly Kiasu Auctions, so that members can cash in their points for valuable items such as netbooks and tablets.
KiasuPoint$ are earned as follows:
- KiasuParent Bonus: A KiasuParent is a special KiasuParents.com contributor with rights to create their own blog on the KiasuParents.com Portal. Here is a list of current KiasuParents.
- 2 KP$ for each blog post
- 50 KP$ additional for each blog post published to the front page that is original works of the author
- AskQ Bonus: Anyone who posts or answers a question on AskQ will receive points as follows:
- 1 KP$ for each Question posted.
- 1 KP$ for each Answer submitted.
- 1 KP$ for each Like received by a Question.
- 2 KP$ for each Like received by an Answer.
- 10 KP$ for the answer accepted by the user who posed the question.
- Interaction Bonus:
- 10 KP$ upon registering a KiasuParents.com account.
- 2 KP$ for sharing an article or other Portal content on your social media accounts.
- 1 KP$ for creating a Forum post.
The maximum any user can receive each day is 10 KP$.
The minimum KiasuPoint$ a person can have is 0 KP$. It will not go negative.
The maximum KiasuPoint$ a person can have is 1,000,000 KP$.
(KiasuParents.com reserves the right to change the rates at our discretion without any notice.)