This contest is open only to KiasuParents members. Please log in to take part or sign up as a member here.
Win WMF Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker Exclusive Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Entries must be submitted in the above text box by 18 February 2018 (Sun).
2. To enter this contest you must be over 18 years old at the time of entry and a KiasuParents member.
3. Entries must be your original work and will be judged based on the following criteria – originality, content,clarity of expression, humor and creativity; appropriateness to theme.
4. All entries which are incorrectly completed, incomplete or contain foul language or inappropriate material, will be disqualified.
5. The winning entries will be determined by the KiasuParents team. Decision on all matters relating to this contest shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this contest, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
6. We may at our sole discretion, at any time substitute or replace a prize with any other prize of equal or similar value (in kind) without prior notice. Unless otherwise indicated by us, all prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or refundable for cash, credit or for any other item.
7. Winners will be notified by email. We reserve the right to offer the prize to another contest entrant for winners who cannot be contacted or do not respond within a month or are subsequently disqualified for any reason.
8. If any person is subsequently discovered to be not entitled or ineligible to participate in this contest or ineligible to receive a prize, we reserve the right to forfeit or reclaim the prize at our discretion and confer the same on any other person as may be selected by us in any manner as we deem fit. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from us should any prize be forfeited.
9. We make no representation or warranty on the merchantability or suitability of use of the prize, and are not responsible for any injury, loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the prize. We are not obliged to issue a new prize if the prize is misplaced, damaged or defaced for any reason not due to our default.
10. We reserve the right and at any time at our absolute discretion and without giving any reason or notice, to terminate or cancel this contest, vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time including without limitation, any terms or conditions concerning the eligibility of any person, methods of identification of winners and the date of this contest. Any revisions will be updated on this contest page.
11. We shall not be liable for any person’s losses, damages, claims or expenses arising from or in connection with this contest, including any act or omission relating to any person’s participation howsoever caused, defects in prizes, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any entries not received for any reason and any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post.
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all participants agree to irrevocably submit themselves to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
AIA Marketing Consent
By providing the information, I consent to allow AIA Singapore, its associated persons/organisations, its and their third party service providers and its and their representatives, whether within or outside Singapore (collectively, “AIA Persons”) to collect, use, disclose, store, retain and/or process (collectively, “Use”) all personal data and information (“Personal Data”) that had/has been provided to AIA Persons and/or that AIA Persons possess about me (whether from me or a third party) for the purposes of conducting consumer, marketing related or other similar research and analysis and to provide marketing and promotional information relating to existing or future products and/or services by the following modes of communication:
- by electronics transmission to or through my ^email address(es); and
- to all my ^telephone number(s) (of which I confirm I am the user and/or subscriber, by way of phone/voice call/SMS
^ which are in AIA Persons’ records as may be updated from time to time by notice to AIA Persons.
In relation to one or more of the above purposes, I consent to my Personal Data being disclosed to independent third parties and their representatives and such third parties processing my Personal Data.
- I may withdraw one or more consents provided by me at any time via AIA Customer Care Hotline at 1800-2488000 or AIA e-Care (for policyholders) or my insurance representative(s) (for policyholders and non-policyholders). I will stop receiving marketing messages via the selected modes of communication after 30 days. I will continue to receive marketing messages via other modes of communication where my consent has been given and information arising from my AIA policies or programmes.
- The consent provided by me in this form is in addition to and does not supersede, vary or nullify any consent which I may have provided previously in respect of the above purposes, unless my consent is withdrawn in the manner specified by AIA.