The first few years of a child’s life are the most important in terms of language and cognitive development.
The workshop will cover:
- How to encourage language development
- Considerations when raising bi-lingual children
- How to enhance reading development
- How to use phonics to support with early reading
Come and join Anita Wilks, Senior Consultant at Lorna Whiston as she shares tips and advices with parents on what they need to know.
Parents will find these interactive workshops informative and extremely helpful. With 36 years experience working within the guidelines set down by MOE, we understand exactly what students need to succeed in school and beyond.
Hurry! Each workshop is limited to only 40 parents on a first-come, first-served basis. To register, please call Tingler at 6252 3529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost for workshop:
- $30 per person for Lorna Whiston parents
- $50 per person for others
Location: United Square 101 Thomson Road, #04-22 United Square, Level 4 S307591
101 Thomson Rd, Singapore 307591