This December school holidays, Jurong Bird Park invites visitors for an adventure of epic proportions to discover the amazing giants and kings of the avian world. Come up-close with the world’s largest bird and witness the flight of the heaviest bird of prey swooping down with its breathtaking wingspan – all at Asia’s largest bird paradise.
5th – 27th December 2015 (Saturdays & Sundays)
Local residents can enjoy huge savings with the Feather Friends membership promotion. For the price of a one day admission ticket, local residents can sign up for a special Feather Friends membership and enjoy unlimited year-round entry to Jurong Bird Park.
- Meet the new King in the Kings of the Skies Show
- Collect exclusive cards at the Size Matters game trail
- Get into the groove with a parade of giant puppeteers
- Learn about the largest bird in the world at our ostrich feeding session
- Make your very own birdy visor or magnet and more!
Find out more here.