Join us for a get-together where we have invited a Fengshui master to share with us fengshui tips parents can use to enhance their children’s learning and development environment.
Synopsis of talk
Discover: the power of living with intention when you know what is coming your way in the Year of the Rat, and learn how to:
- Live in harmony with one’s environment, & tap positive energies around
- Nurture young minds, discover child’s potential through Chinese astrology
- Tap Fengshui’s Wen Chang positions to deliver breakthroughs in child’s learning
- Gain insights into colour applications and how they can calm hyperactive children
- Gain Fengshui tips for you and your children’s bedrooms
Date: 16 Feb 2020
Time: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: 261 Waterloo St #02-27, Singapore 180263
9.30 am: Registration
9.45 am: 2020 Fengshui Talk Part 1 (Mandarin Session)
10.30 am: KiasuParents follower dialogue over Tea
11.00 am: Fengshui Talk Part 2 (Mandarin Session)
11.45 am: FAQ
Activities for kids:
Free painting class for kids (aged 6 & above) accompanying parents attending the talk. Each child will bring home a portrait after the class. (Limited to 2 per family; max 18 kids, first-come-first-served.)
Introduction of Master Ang
Popular Geomancer Master Ang is a renowned Life Destiny Astrology Master and Feng Shui expert in Yuan Zhong Siu. With more than 20 years of experience, he is known for his highly accurate analysis and proficiency on Zi Wei Astrology. Till date, Master Ang has serviced more than 1000 clients and his client base includes corporate leaders, high-ranking government officers, lawyers, specialists, and families, seeking solutions to their geomantic and life issues. With his wealth of knowledge in the field of Astrology, Master Ang is widely applauded and respected by his customers.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is FREE to KiasuParents Facebook Followers. Simply like KiasuPareents Facebook and share the post.
- Limit to 4 attendees per account.
- KiasuParents reserves the right to amend/change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Brought to you by KiasuParents in partnership with Apex
Free for KiasuParents Facebook Followers (worth $60 per admission)
Sign up now – Limited seats, first-come-first-served
Interested parties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
No. of adults (including yourself):
No. of kids:
261 Waterloo St, 02, Singapore 180261