Tai Chi for Health (Arthritis)
20th Dec 2009
|8am – 9.30am
||$15 per pax
|Min to start
Tai Chi for Arthritis is a fun & engaging exercise that can help to relieve your pain, improve your health and enhance your physical daily activities. It is easy to learn & suitable for anyone. In fact, many people who learn it, like it so much that they continue to practice and enjoy the benefits of Tai Chi for years.
The Harvard Medical School suggests in their May 2009 Health Publications, that Tai Chi, in addition to preventing falls and reducing the effects of arthritis, the practice of Tai Chi has been shown to be beneficial for a number of medical conditions including; low bone density, breast cancer and it’s side effects, heart disease and failure, hypertension, Parkinson’s disease, sleep problems, and stroke.
* Fee include: Course material, goodie bag, fitness assessment.
* Class will commence with a minimal of 10 participants.
* In the case of wet weather, respective courses will postpone to another date upon further notice.
* An email notification will be sent upon confirmation of course
* Contact: 9138 4451 / 9731 6687
* Email: email@example.com