Tai Chi Self Defense
20th Dec 2009
|8am – 9.30am
||$15 per pax
|Min to start
|Kids / Adults
While Tai Chi has always been perceived as a slow healthy exercise for the elderly, it is actually a form of martial arts & the various Tai Chi movements in fact comprises of movements which can be used both as defensive and offensive attack.
The Tai Chi self defense course will let participants to appreciate and understand the application of Tai Chi movements through the interactive hands on self defense workshop. At the end of the session, you will be able to demonstrate a Tai Chi self defense routine with partner practice.
* Fee include: Course material, goodie bag, fitness assessment.
* Class will commence with a minimal of 10 participants.
* In the case of wet weather, respective courses will postpone to another date upon further notice.
* An email notification will be sent upon confirmation of course
* Contact: 9138 4451 / 9731 6687
* Email: email@example.com