Search found 259 matches
So is it recommended that we go see a Doctor like in National Skin Centre or visit those Hair salon in which they said recommended to have scalp treatment which cost almost $200 to $300 per session?
- Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:44 am
- Forum: Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees
- Topic: SMU QS Global World Ranking #477
- Replies: 0
- Views: 320
Our Singapore Management University is being rank at QS Global World Ranking #477. https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/singapore-management-university#wurs Does it mean those the Degree offer from this University carry no weight? It is better to stick to study either NUS or NTU? National Un...
- Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm
- Forum: Secondary Schools - Academic Support
- Topic: Secondary School CCA
- Replies: 863
- Views: 226899
Let say someone with get 10 points in O level? Less CCA & HMT to enter RI which is 6 points. Another person have 6 pts w/o CCA or HMT. This person would have priority to enter RI?