Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:38 pm
- Forum: Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups
- Topic: Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
- Replies: 2142
- Views: 366083
Hi Parents of PLMGS(Pri), my only girl is now in P1. The last 4 weeks in PL were really a sharp learning curve for her and us, as parents. Books were lost and found, and some went ????, stationery too! Class teachers called up as early as 2nd wk to discuss her inattentiveness in class. I was taken a...
- Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:17 pm
- Forum: Special Needs & Learning Difficulties
- Topic: All About ADHD : Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Replies: 611
- Views: 147321
My girl started P1 last wk. She was not able to complete her worksheet in class for whole 2 periods this wk. Her form teacher mentioned that she could be ADHD. Stressed!!!As I know that is not true at all. She just not knowing how to go about doing the worksheet.