Anyone knows where can i get past year secondary one express geography test papers for my DS to practice? Thks
Search found 41 matches
- Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:35 pm
- Forum: Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups
- Topic: Red Swastika
- Replies: 2167
- Views: 425771
Taurus wrote:Mawar wrote:My DD will be part of the P1 cohort too! She can't wait.
Hopefully the sch will quickly send us the letter to inform us which class our kids will be in.
i heard that they will need to sit for a test before they are allocated to the different classes.
- Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:10 am
- Forum: Health
- Topic: All About Supplements for Children
- Replies: 769
- Views: 234311
Hi there i have been giving supplements to my 6 year old son but i have been wanting to look for a nutritionist to make sure what i gave is ok. Would u be able to recommend yr nutritionist to me? Thks a lot Hi Everyone, I'm newbie to Kiasu parents but very kiasu about my children's health especially...
- Wed May 11, 2011 11:27 am
- Forum: Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
- Topic: 2011 P1 Registration Exercise for 2012 In-Take
- Replies: 3173
- Views: 492830
Hi anybody knows when phase 2A(1) will start?
Thks & rgds,
Thks & rgds,
- Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:17 am
- Forum: Brain Training & Thinking Skills
- Topic: Stamford Education - Discussion
- Replies: 44
- Views: 25205
Hi All, Has anyone has any feedback on My Little Genius. Been to their open house last wk. Seems to be quite good. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks! Hi there i also went for the open house last sat and it seems quite good. They did an assessment for my son and explained the results to me. I ha...