Search found 19 matches
- Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:36 pm
- Forum: Mathematics
- Topic: JEI/PSLE Math - Discussion
- Replies: 563
- Views: 155489
Visited the centre a few weeks ago. I've heard a few positives about the PSLEmath method. The coronation centre have a lot of testimonials pasted on their walls. One of my top choice in considering signing up my kid for 2015.
- Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:51 pm
- Forum: Sports, Fitness & Athletics
- Topic: All About Sports Watches
- Replies: 26
- Views: 11417
I own both a garmin and a polar. Distance measurement - Garmin better than Polar because its has built in GPS. Polar only higher end has GPS but is external. Otherwise distance measurement will based on footpod. Garmin can't work indoor (unless you buy their footpod) so, if you running on treadmill ...
- Fri May 06, 2011 8:56 am
- Forum: Multi-Disciplinary
- Topic: Adam Khoo Learning Centre - Discussion
- Replies: 73
- Views: 49479
I agree with you. In this forum there are also people promoting brain training with all kinds of claim like able to read blind folded. Feel sad for mummies that have paid hard earned monies to there operators.
- Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 pm
- Forum: Special Needs & Learning Difficulties
- Topic: All About Dyslexia
- Replies: 541
- Views: 157719
Is there such a thing as Dyslexia for Chinese but no dyslexia for English?
- Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:41 pm
- Forum: Health
- Topic: anyone using Whole Body Vibration (WBV) exercise machine?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8329
I think working with some light weight is very effective for the arms. for the flabby stomach, need some slow running + daily crunching.