Renting Storage Space

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Renting Storage Space

Postby sjgl » Wed May 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi we have plan to rent out our place and bunk with my parents for a year or two since it's much more convenient for my hubby to go to work and sending my DD to class. Does anyone know how places like StorHub charge? Has anyone used their service before? Thanks a million for the help.

sjgl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby sunflower » Wed May 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi, the May 2010 Simply Her magazine compares the various self-storage facilities available in Singapore. You might like to check it out. :D

sunflower
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby raynreg » Wed May 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi sjgl

Other than costs, you may wish to take into consideration the location as well. These storage places do allow for 24 hours access. So if you need to retrieve anything from there, its easier if they are located nearer to you.

raynreg
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby MoonFlower » Sat May 15, 2010 12:46 am

They charge you according to the space you need. From very small like about bathroom size to about half a room side. You can view at the site, they can advise you. if not you can check online, there are a few such provide. You can also check do they have promotion. You can buy boxes from them too.

MoonFlower
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby maggielhy » Wed May 19, 2010 9:35 am

Hi, i have engaged Storhub's storage space before. For a very small room, i think maybe 50 square feet, they charge around $300. But I think it depends on location too.

maggielhy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Renting Storage Space

Postby Timber_01 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Being a frequent user of rental storage space, I would recommend approaching Elite self storage in Lawnton, if possible. But if it is an inconvenient option for you, you can ask them for a quote to get better understanding of tips and suggestion when renting out storage space around you.

Timber_01
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Recess Time