Maid charged with having sex with minor

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Maid charged with having sex with minor

Postby verykiasu2010 » Wed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm

May 12, 2010
Maid accused of sex with boy
By Elena Chong
AN INDONESIAN maid was hauled to court on Wednesday for having sex with her employer's 12-year-old son.

The 27-year-old is alleged to have caused the boy, with his consent, to penetrate his private parts into her mouth at the HDB unit in the east on Dec 25 last year.

She is also accused of causing the boy to have sex with her sometime at end-June and mid-December last year. The fourth charge under the Children and Young Persons Act states that she committed an obscene act with a child by engaging in sex and oral sex with him between end-June and Dec 25.

The court has ordered the name of the victim to be withheld or anything that will lead to his identification.

If convicted of the sexual penetration of a minor under 16, she can be jailed for up to 10 years and fined on each charge. The maximum penalty for the CYPA charge is a fine of up to $5,000 and/or a jail term of up to two years.

The short and bespectacled domestic worker was offered bail of $20,000. Her passport was impounded. She will appear in court again on May 19.

Copyright © 2007 Singapore Press Holdings. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement & Condition of Access
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Boys not safe from a predator maid too !

Postby atrecord » Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Looks like another reason why more pple might not want maids...

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby auntieM » Wed May 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Wow! The boy only 12 year old :!:

Heard a few incidents of Philipina maids 'happening' with employers' kiddos but Indo also got to jar gar now.. ...

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby hquek » Wed May 12, 2010 2:45 pm

er, already heard sometime back from my mum about maids who play with little boys' "birdie", or put their finger in little girls' parts. Talking about few years old type.

End up the kids over-sexualised and cannot help but keep touching their privates.

And also heard story where the maid slipped into a teenage boy's room at night.....the mother got rid of the maid immediately....dry wood, fierce fire....dangerous.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Boys not safe from a predator maid too !

Postby Cheval » Wed May 12, 2010 3:08 pm

atrecord wrote:Looks like another reason why more pple might not want maids...

no maid since ... 6-7 years.

on the other hand, I think it's a question of chance. most maids are right.

Cheval
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby dimsum » Wed May 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Do you remember many years back, newspapers reported that a family was planning to migrate and had to do health checkup. The parents were shocked to discover that their 2 sons was tested HIV positive. They contracted Aids from the maid!

dimsum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby dimsum » Wed May 12, 2010 7:04 pm

hquek wrote:er, already heard sometime back from my mum about maids who play with little boys' "birdie", or put their finger in little girls' parts. Talking about few years old type.

End up the kids over-sexualised and cannot help but keep touching their privates.

And also heard story where the maid slipped into a teenage boy's room at night.....the mother got rid of the maid immediately....dry wood, fierce fire....dangerous.

I am not keen to engage a maid again after reading this latest piece of news. I also suspect my ex-maids played with my DS's penis. Once, I caught one kissing him on the lips (and the way she kissed him made me feel really uncomfortable). But my DH thinks I am being overparanoid and imagining things. No no, better be safe than sorry.

dimsum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby HyperKiasu » Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

are those young maid (20s or early 30) or old maid (over 40)?

I am considering a 4th maid, but after reading this thread, so scary.... better not

HyperKiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby HyperKiasu » Wed May 12, 2010 9:36 pm

dimsum wrote:I am not keen to engage a maid again after reading this latest piece of news. I also suspect my ex-maids played with my DS's penis. Once, I caught one kissing him on the lips (and the way she kissed him made me feel really uncomfortable). But my DH thinks I am being overparanoid and imagining things. No no, better be safe than sorry.

ya ya, better be safe than sorry....

HyperKiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby dimsum » Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 pm

HyperKiasu wrote:are those young maid (20s or early 30) or old maid (over 40)?

I am considering a 4th maid, but after reading this thread, so scary.... better not

Mine are unmarried indo maids (mid and late 20s). I think one who's married with her own kids will not commit such acts.

dimsum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time