Just a small question?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Just a small question?

Postby thisisNAME- » Fri May 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Is this site solely restricted to the membership and viewing of only PARENTS or MARRIED COUPLES? Cause we are a group of young adults ><

thisisNAME-
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby tankee » Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm

there are members here that are students, some as young as still in primary schools :wink:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm

How young are you (tweens, teens or early 20s??) and what are your area of interests then we can advise? :D

Postby thisisNAME- » Fri May 14, 2010 8:37 pm

ksi wrote:How young are you (tweens, teens or early 20s??) and what are your area of interests then we can advise? :D

we are teens. we are here to mainly advertise our new "blogshop" cause we want to earn some money so that we can lessen the burden of our parents. We are interested in trading card games, gizmos, breakdancing. thanks :D

thisisNAME-
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby tankee » Fri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm

please start your thread in "marketplace" and read our rules in the sticky there.

are we your targeted clients?

tankee
Site Admin

Postby thisisNAME- » Fri May 14, 2010 8:42 pm

tankee wrote:please start your thread in "marketplace" and read our rules in the sticky there.

are we your targeted clients?

okay, thanks for the info. sort of targeted clients, but we are mainly targeting those people who are interested in collecting cards, such as Duel Masters.

thisisNAME-
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Guest » Fri May 14, 2010 8:43 pm

thisisNAME- wrote:
ksi wrote:How young are you (tweens, teens or early 20s??) and what are your area of interests then we can advise? :D

we are teens. we are here to mainly advertise our new "blogshop" cause we want to earn some money so that we can lessen the burden of our parents. We are interested in trading card games, gizmos, breakdancing. thanks :D

Yes there are teens here but the community is not very huge or maybe they have not presented themselves yet. :wink:
Here's a place you may find the kiasu kids here:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 33&start=0

Postby tutortamil » Sun May 16, 2010 4:32 pm

tankee wrote:there are members here that are students, some as young as still in primary schools :wink:

me me me me me me me me

tutortamil
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Recess Time