OT : Indonesian toddler on 40 cigarettes a day

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

OT : Indonesian toddler on 40 cigarettes a day

Postby Blissfulmum » Mon May 31, 2010 11:57 am

A friend of mine shared this on FB, http://vodpod.com/watch/3735269-indones ... ttes-a-day :shock:

and I totally agreed with him that there's not enough expletives in the vocabulary to express the disgust and anger I felt watching this. :x

What's exactly in the toddler's father's mind?? Simply nuts, insane and incorrigible. Arghhh........ and his mother could just let this kinda thing happening to her own sweet heart??!!?? :!:

What's on earth???!!!??

M

www.blissm.livejournal.com

"There are 3 types of ppl in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened."

Blissfulmum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby mumma_bear » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

I have watched this on T.V... i felt sorry for the boy and really hated how the parents just let it happen to their son, especially the father. My DS is the same age and I couldn't imagine my son experiencing the same addiction just because of me and my hubby's doing. Really unforgivable! He could die young because of it.I heard the Indonesian government is giving the rehabilitation for the child, I hope he gets well...he's still practically a baby for God's sake! I hope the parents learned their lesson as well. :stupid:

mumma_bear
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby shirley.tamzil » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Sometimes I feel that some parents are not qualified to be parents at all! :x

There's also a case in Korea where the couple starve their pre-mature baby to death while they were busy playing computer game and taking care of their 'virtual baby'. I get :stupid: when I hear these kind of news.

shirley.tamzil
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby markfch » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 pm

*Faint*

If IQ tests are compulsory for some would-be parents, the world will be a better place. :x
markfch
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: OT : Indonesian toddler on 40 cigarettes a day

Postby peterch » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Blissfulmum wrote:A friend of mine shared this on FB, http://vodpod.com/watch/3735269-indones ... ttes-a-day :shock:

and I totally agreed with him that there's not enough expletives in the vocabulary to express the disgust and anger I felt watching this. :x

What's exactly in the toddler's father's mind?? Simply nuts, insane and incorrigible. Arghhh........ and his mother could just let this kinda thing happening to her own sweet heart??!!?? :!:

What's on earth???!!!??

M

www.blissm.livejournal.com

"There are 3 types of ppl in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened."

If you see the environment of the child then you could understand :D

That was just a case that happened being exposed by media, there are more... :stupid:

Maybe the country is too big to be managed by too 'busy' government officials :?

peterch
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby mocharita » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am

How old is this ‘child’ again?

Look at the way he fiddled the cigarettes on his fingers. Look at the way he talked, how he puffed out smoke from his lips, and look at his body language. Do you really think he’s a toddler.?If you are a parent, you should know a toddler don’t move around like that. This village must be dumb bored with no excitement and seeking for dumb attentions. Jeez…you aren’t dumb to believe that this undergrowth holding a milk bottle represents toddlerhood, no??

Summore, so fat! As if cigarettes pile you up with calories. Of course lah, eat, smoke and laze around make an undergrowth a disgusting fat slop. Disgusted :sick:

mocharita
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Muffins » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:28 pm

And the parents in the video are smiling somemore :x!!! The parents most probably have about 16 kids, and don't care if one pf them dies due to lung cancer or anything... :x :x

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby noobparent » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:53 pm

It's quite sad.

But then again, there are even worse things that happen to children all over the world. In this one, at least the kid looks like he is enjoying himself (though killing himself in the process).

noobparent
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Recess Time