Recommend a place to do natural looking soft-rebonding?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Recommend a place to do natural looking soft-rebonding?

Postby toddles » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 am

Am thinking of rebonding my hair again. Any recommendations on which salons do the most natural looking / least flat rebonding?

Or if there's other methods of straightening besides rebonding, feel free to recommend too.

Would be helpful if there's a price estimate too. thanks in advance!

toddles
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 am

You can check my thread on rebonding in the health forum and c if the soft rebonding is better for u

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby toddles » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 pm

thanks! have read through the 9 pages...

but not many specific recommendations of salons?

So if anyone has, do share...

toddles
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:18 am

toddles wrote:thanks! have read through the 9 pages...

but not many specific recommendations of salons?

So if anyone has, do share...

You can try Super Cuts for their soft straight treatment. I used to go to the Super Cuts at Compass Point (u can look for Kitty or the boss, Olivia).

U can also try Jeric Salon. Recently a friend had her hair coloured and straightened at their Plaza Singapura outlet and our group of friends thought that she looked great in her new hairdo.

As for me, now, I go to Tony of Gorgeous Hair Salon. It's at a HDB shop outlet, 5 mins walk from Kallang MRT station. Tony used to be from Reds Hair Salon and was featured in various women's magazines. He left Reds to start his own business/salon. I find his hair cut trendy and his prices are quite reasonable. Off hand can't give u a price estimate (getting old and quite forgetful now), but I remember that they are cheaper than Orchard Rd and Super Cuts prices.

:wink:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Recommend a place to do natural looking soft-rebonding?

Postby cocolee8998 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:50 pm

I have been rebonding my hair since 18yrs old. You can imagine how damage my hair is hehe. Recently I went Invogue Salon for rebonding cos my friend recommended me, I totally love the outcome of my hair. I used to go to JY and other "branded salon" in shopping centre. Most can't really help with my hair condition. However Invogue did a great job in making my hair smooth and soft and it look so natural. Yay! Service wise, the stylist is very careful and patience. She ironed my hair bit by bit layer by layer. Sat for about 4 hours plus. But Am really happy because my hair never felt so good before. I would recommend you to try them. Most of the stylist is professional. no Junior stylist as they want to maintain their quality. Can view their Facebook invogue singapopre or call 92293989. You be satisfied:)

cocolee8998
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Recess Time