Any Mommies in mid-late 30s with teenages

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Any Mommies in mid-late 30s with teenages

Postby daisyt » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 am

After seeing the other thread "Any Mommies in mid-late 30s or over 40 with small children", thinking why there is thread on the other side. Is it common here of mummies have their first kid at early 20s? :D

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Any Mommies in mid-late 30s with teenages

Postby 1littlegal » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 am

daisyt wrote:After seeing the other thread "Any Mommies in mid-late 30s or over 40 with small children", thinking why there is thread on the other side. Is it common here of mummies have their first kid at early 20s? :D

Hello everybody…
Am I 'qualified' to join here?
30 yrs old with one princess 7 yrs old, by the time I reach 40 yrs old my princess will be 17 yrs old! :D

1littlegal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby daisyt » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 am

1littlegal wrote:Hello everybody…
30 yrs old with one princess 7 yrs old, by the time I reach 40 yrs old my princess will be 17 yrs old! :D

So you gave birth to your princess at 23yo. Yes, sure qualify! Hahaha ....

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 1littlegal » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:22 pm

daisyt wrote:
1littlegal wrote:Hello everybody…

So you gave birth to your princess at 23yo. Yes, sure qualify! Hahaha ....

Thank Daisyt! :D Any more Mommies?

1littlegal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby rains » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 am

My kid will hit her teens in 3 years' time and I will be 37+ ;) then.

rains
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby elle_yv@hotmail.com » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am

daisyt wrote:After seeing the other thread "Any Mommies in mid-late 30s or over 40 with small children", thinking why there is thread on the other side. Is it common here of mummies have their first kid at early 20s? :D

I have 2 princess age 9 & 7, and I'm 38 yrs old. Am I qualify?

elle_yv@hotmail.com
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby daisyt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Being mothers at young age, what are the problems you all have faced. I think have first kid at early 20s, is consider young mother hor :D

For me, when I think back, I regretted of not having enough patience. I was in-experience on a lot of things, lucky got mum to help up. I feel that my mum was more motherly towards dd when she was younger, compare to me. I remember one incident, dd had blocked nose. I was trying to use some pump thing to get out her mucus but not successful. My mum actually sucked out dd's mucus with her mouth and I did not want to do it. :oops:

Another incident, when dd was 2 months old, had lots of wind in her tummy, my mum advised me to rub ru yi oil on dd's tummy. I took up the oil, pour on dd's tummy and rub. Immediately dd cried so loud and when my mum found out what I have done, she scolded me upside down. She said I had no common sense, should have pour the oil on my palm, rub my palm till hot, then gently touch on dd's tummy.

Many more other incidents, now I think back, I feel so :( :oops:

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 1littlegal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Thinking back on the past, I really wanna laugh at my stupid and funny action. All along DD was carefully handed by mum and maid. So I fine day, this mummy trying to act motherly wanted to bath her DD (3mth old) for the 1st time. Wow I never know this could be so difficult and DD was quite heavy at that time. Without few second, DD burst into tears.Cos the way I hold her neck and head was so uncomfortable for her and I almost drop the whole baby into the tub of water. Immediately mum takes over. As usually, being scolded up side dwn. So from that time onward, I never get a chance to bath my DD until she can hold her neck firmly. I really “PEI FU” those mummies who can bath a baby. 1 hand holds the baby neck, 1 hand bath the baby!

1littlegal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby daisyt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 pm

1littlegal, yes, me too. Never bathe dd until she could hold her neck firmly. I too scared .... :D But now you ask me to bathe for little babies, I am fine leh.

You hold her neck or you 掐 her neck? Hahahah ....

I also remember, I always ask my mum, why dd always cry and cry. What did she want? Stupid question I ask hor :lol:

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 1littlegal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 pm

daisyt wrote:1littlegal, yes, me too. Never bathe dd until she could hold her neck firmly. I too scared .... :D But now you ask me to bathe for little babies, I am fine leh.

You hold her neck or you 掐 her neck? Hahahah ....

I also remember, I always ask my mum, why dd always cry and cry. What did she want? Stupid question I ask hor :lol:

I never had the chance anymore, cos DD is mine only 1 and oni. I think no1 would risk to let me bath their baby! :D

1littlegal
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time