Do you compare your kid's marks with others?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Do you compare your kid's marks with others?

Yes
48%
No
52%

Total votes: 31

24by7mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by 24by7mum » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Brenda10 wrote:Do you believe? There is one of my dd classmate mother’s always like to find out all types of information. E.g. She likes to find out types of story books the rest read! I remember she ever asked me about the name of the author we usually choose, no. of pages of the book and even the FONT size. :!:

Unbelievable - i pity her kids! :)

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by Luvkid » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 am

tamarind wrote:Just curious. Are there any parents out there who actually say "Well Done" when your child gets 80+ marks ?

I will. I know where DS1 stands. He can't strive for very high mark nor borderline pass. For mark that stands above 75, i would be happy. Of cos, i can't stand if he makes careless mistake :rant:

For my own case, i will ask DS who gets the highest for ________ test? He always blur blur and replies," Dun noe, dun noe...." :roll: But i dun go to parents and ask how many marks their DD/DS score, instead i ask them," Your DS/DD doing ok? Pass can already, dun ask for sky lah......" :oops: Only ask 1 or 2 parents, not all of them.

p/s: That history teacher ask to eat the paper, he/she should eat infront of the whole class first lah! :siao:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:9

Post by RRMummy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:41 am

Luvkid wrote:p/s: That history teacher ask to eat the paper, he/she should eat infront of the whole class first lah! :siao:

she. yup super :siao:

we were so naive then.. didn't even know that we had the right to complain.. :roll:

markfch
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by markfch » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 am

RRMummy wrote:
Luvkid wrote:p/s: That history teacher ask to eat the paper, he/she should eat infront of the whole class first lah! :siao:

we were so naive then.. didn't even know that we had the right to complain.. :roll:

If that history teacher is doing this now, he/she will really be history. Front page of New Paper maybe too.

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:9

Post by RRMummy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:18 am

markfch wrote:
RRMummy wrote:

If that history teacher is doing this now, he/she will really be history. Front page of New Paper maybe too.

I think she retired already.. okay we better get back to the topic.. later kena :offtopic: by mods.. :wink: