Hair stylist for fizzy hair

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Hair stylist for fizzy hair

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Anyone can recommend a hair stylist good at cutting a simple style for someone with fizzy, coarse, thick n dry hair?

I am sick of the old girlish shoulder length style and would like to try out layered bob but the neighbourhood hair dresser does not recommend, say my hair too fizzy.

I am not considering rebonding. Just want a different style.

Pls recommend. Many thanks.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby briskcross » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 pm

I've been going to Tina from Protrim (now at 313 Somerset) for many years. Some customers may not like his temperament, but must say he's really good at his cut. My hair tends to be fizzy, but over time he has somehow managed to cut such that my hair stays in control, and I've had layered bob before too. I don't use makeup at all but since I started sticking with Tino, friends comment that I always look like I just walked out of a hair saloon! :D

briskcross
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Jennifer » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:44 am

briskcross wrote:I've been going to Tina from Protrim (now at 313 Somerset) for many years. Some customers may not like his temperament, but must say he's really good at his cut. My hair tends to be fizzy, but over time he has somehow managed to cut such that my hair stays in control, and I've had layered bob before too. I don't use makeup at all but since I started sticking with Tino, friends comment that I always look like I just walked out of a hair saloon! :D

Thanks for sharing.

How much does he charge for a hair cut?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Recess Time