Impersonation!

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Impersonation!

Postby mommyellen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:27 pm

My daughter has been very mischievous...:

Today I was using her iMac to serve the net (I'm using my old Windows XP now) because my dh wanted to load in some softwares and I saw her history. And it showed that she came here to KSP and posed as a parent... I was so shocked I called her over.
OK, it wasnt so bad. She didnt post anything, she was just checking out the site... I hope she hasnt seen my posts ( :!: ).

Btw, I am not revealing her username as it would be very embarrassing :oops: for my little daughter.

Anyway, here's just a piece of advice for all parents out there, watch what your child is doing on the net. And you could frequently look at your child's computer history to see if he/she is going to any funny sites on the net.

:D Ellen

mommyellen
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm

How old is she? She created a userid herself?

Re: Impersonation!

Postby tankee » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm

mommyellen wrote:..... She didnt post anything, she was just checking out the site... I hope she hasnt seen my posts ( :!: ). ....

:? since you had just signed up today and about only 5 hrs ago, how could there be any posts for your child to see? :?

tankee
Site Admin

Postby Nebbermind » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:47 pm

must have decided to change her username after that

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mommyellen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Nebbermind wrote:must have decided to change her username after that

Most likely. :D Very true Tankee, whew!
:D Ellen

mommyellen
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Impersonation!

Postby limlim » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:46 am

mommyellen wrote:Today I was using her iMac to serve the net (I'm using my old Windows XP now) because my dh wanted to load in some softwares and I saw her history. And it showed that she came here to KSP and posed as a parent...

wow.. already doing her "homework" to prepare herself to be a parent ar.. :evil:

btw.. you checked her history, she might have checked your history too....

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Muffins » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 pm

ah!!! limlim has a good point...

Maybe your DD had seen your history, and wanted to check out KSP for herself. She got hooked and came to join the KS family.

That's how I came to be, at least on KSP.

I saw my mum surfing KSP for my PSLE for tips, and I got hooked on solving Maths problems. So, I joined to help people who posted these questions. :)

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby limlim » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 pm

wow.. I didn't realise kids surf this website too.. no wonder notti corner needs screening ar...... :sweat:

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Andaiz » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 pm

limlim wrote:wow.. I didn't realise kids surf this website too.. no wonder notti corner needs screening ar...... :sweat:

limlim, that is the VERY reason our mods thought notti corner needed screening...ehm...I oso not there coz no time to register :oops: :oops:

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Sun_2010 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Muffins wrote:ah!!! limlim has a good point...

Maybe your DD had seen your history, and wanted to check out KSP for herself. She got hooked and came to join the KS family.

That's how I came to be, at least on KSP.

I saw my mum surfing KSP for my PSLE for tips, and I got hooked on solving Maths problems. So, I joined to help people who posted these questions. :)

Muffins - u r a kid , er.. imean a child?? hmmm...
in P6?

DD is hooked too. Yesterday she was on her ipod surfing KSP, sigh!
She told me it was too tempting to resist and so gave up her ipod for safe custody till PSLE is over. Atleast on the home PC, I can keep an eye over her ...

Bet she will read this too

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time