interesting thoughts

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

interesting thoughts

Postby KoalaMummy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Difference between Complete and Finished

People say

there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED

But…..

Have you ever wondered what the difference could be ?



there is definately a great difference.


When you marry the right one you are COMPLETE.



and .........



When you marry the wrong one you are FINISHED!



true?????

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Total Likes: 1


Postby duriz » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Or,
before marriage, you thought you this person completes you...
after marriage, you're finished?
Last edited by duriz on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duriz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:16 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby KoalaMummy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:57 pm

place of human in animal's world :

Image
Image

Image

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Total Likes: 1


Postby autumnbronze » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:59 pm

duriz wrote:Or,
before marriage, you thought you this person completes you...
after marriage, you're finished?


:!:

Good one though :celebrate:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Postby Sun_2010 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:01 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm
Total Likes: 145



Postby verykiasu2010 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:01 pm

KoalaMummy wrote:place of human in animal's world :

Image
Image

Image


:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

now the animals are really :laugh: :laugh:
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: interesting thoughts

Postby Captain.Caveman » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 pm

KoalaMummy wrote:Difference between Complete and Finished

People say

there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED

But…..

Have you ever wondered what the difference could be ?



there is definately a great difference.


When you marry the right one you are COMPLETE.



and .........



When you marry the wrong one you are FINISHED!



true?????


wahahaha~!
:udawoman:

Captain.Caveman
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:25 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: interesting thoughts

Postby verykiasu2010 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Captain.Caveman wrote:
KoalaMummy wrote:Difference between Complete and Finished

People say

there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED

But…..

Have you ever wondered what the difference could be ?



there is definately a great difference.


When you marry the right one you are COMPLETE.



and .........



When you marry the wrong one you are FINISHED!



true?????


wahahaha~!
:udawoman:


right one or wrong one ?
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby DesertWind » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:55 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DesertWind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 1


Postby kwokwc » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:05 am

:rotflmao:

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:08 am
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Recess Time