How would you react?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

How would you react?

Postby KoalaMummy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 pm

How would you react if you ask a friend something and she give u a short reply? But when your other friend came and ask her the same question, she told her a lot of details. And you are also present then, how do you react to it?

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Forget her as a friend.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imp75 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:38 pm

what kind of question and what kind of answer are you expecting?
If you don't feel satisfied by the answer and still feel baffled, then probe more to get your answer?

Imp75
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby KoalaMummy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Imp75 wrote:what kind of question and what kind of answer are you expecting?
If you don't feel satisfied by the answer and still feel baffled, then probe more to get your answer?

it doesn't matter what question. what i m puzzled is why a person can give 2 different answer/account to the same question.

does it mean that she prefers to the person to you? if you were there at the scene, how would you react to it? walk away or listen anyway.

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby qms » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:36 pm

KoalaMummy wrote:it doesn't matter what question. what i m puzzled is why a person can give 2 different answer/account to the same question.

does it mean that she prefers to the person to you? if you were there at the scene, how would you react to it? walk away or listen anyway.

If the other person is someone higher in the hierarchy than your friend, then your friend is probably polishing apple.

If the other person is asking about personal issue, then, perhaps your friend prefers to talk to the other person?

Just stay and listen, if you are interested, and clarify with your friend thereafter. If you are not bothered with how your friend feels, just walk away.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby hquek » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:39 pm

KoalaMummy wrote:
Imp75 wrote:what kind of question and what kind of answer are you expecting?

it doesn't matter what question. what i m puzzled is why a person can give 2 different answer/account to the same question.

Actually a lot boils down to the question asked. It could be:

1. that person think you already have the answers, so nonid to say so much;

2. that person think you are not keen on her answer, so again, nonid to say so much;

3. that person prefer the other person, so didn't say much to you.

Although since you are around the whole time, if she was showing favour, then shouldn't she have directed the other fella away before giving her the whole load? :?

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Re: How would you react?

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:50 pm

KoalaMummy wrote:How would you react if you ask a friend something and she give u a short reply? But when your other friend came and ask her the same question, she told her a lot of details. And you are also present then, how do you react to it?

I will say "Oi! Lu kwa limpeh no up arh?"

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby penglee » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 pm

why bother about what your "friend" say :roll:
We got other things to worry about :wink:

Your friend can say whatever she want, but u decide what u prefer to hear 8)

penglee
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby peterch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 pm

:?

I think 2 different persons will not have identical answer, short answer or long answer :D

peterch
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: How would you react?

Postby buds » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:25 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
KoalaMummy wrote:How would you react if you ask a friend something and she give u a short reply? But when your other friend came and ask her the same question, she told her a lot of details. And you are also present then, how do you react to it?

I will say "Oi! Lu kwa limpeh no up arh?"

I honestly cannot imagine myself hearing or seeing you say that in person. :faint:

You not scared later peeper "really" see you no up arh? :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time