How is the service of fairprice online?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

How is the service of fairprice online?

Postby soka » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

Has anyone experience poor service from them before, like missed item sent and more than half a month still not getting everything right, after second shipment.

soka
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: How is the service of fairprice online?

Postby auntieM » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 pm

soka wrote:Has anyone experience poor service from them before, like missed item sent and more than half a month still not getting everything right, after second shipment.

Sorry if I sound silly.. are you talking about Home Delivery Service by fairprice..as in NTUC Fairprice? :wink:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Postby soka » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Yes,have you tried?

soka
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby auntieM » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:17 pm

soka wrote:Yes,have you tried?

Nope. I normally get Home Delivery from Cold Storage..Their service quite good.
Wonder what is the minimum purchase like for NTUC delivery? :wink:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Postby SaSaMum » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:56 pm

auntieM wrote:
soka wrote:Yes,have you tried?

Nope. I normally get Home Delivery from Cold Storage..Their service quite good.
Wonder what is the minimum purchase like for NTUC delivery? :wink:


There's no minimum amount to buy but the more you order, the cheaper is the delivery charge. Eg, if buy $50 worth of goods, the delivery charge is about $8+ but if buy more than $100 it becomes about $5+.

I used to gather all the heavy stuffs to buy one shot. So far so good. No issue with their deliveries.

SaSaMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:50 am
Total Likes: 0



Postby autumnbronze » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks for starting this thread,

I am actually looking into their home delivery service.

auntieM,

Is there any delivery charge for Cold Storage??

MTIA :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Postby auntieM » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:54 pm

autumnbronze wrote:Thanks for starting this thread,

I am actually looking into their home delivery service.

auntieM,

Is there any delivery charge for Cold Storage??

MTIA :D

Hi autumnbronze,
Minimum purchase of $150 is required (last last time $100 only)..
No delivery charges and they pack your stuff nicely most of the time..err..depending on which branch you make your purchase from. :wink:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Postby autumnbronze » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:04 pm

auntieM wrote:
autumnbronze wrote:Thanks for starting this thread,

I am actually looking into their home delivery service.

auntieM,

Is there any delivery charge for Cold Storage??

MTIA :D

Hi autumnbronze,
Minimum purchase of $150 is required (last last time $100 only)..
No delivery charges and they pack your stuff nicely most of the time..err..depending on which branch you make your purchase from. :wink:


Okie, thanks much auntieM.

I do shop at Cold Storage from time to time, to get stuff not easily available from NTUC :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Postby auntieM » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks SaSaMum..will try them sometime :wink:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Postby soka » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:44 am

Finally receive all correct items from fairprice online. They must have many deliveries , till after 10pm even on Sat. Should pay them OT.

soka
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 am
Total Likes: 0



Return to Recess Time