What questions would you ask your child's future bf/gf?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

What questions would you ask your child's future bf/gf?

Postby mrswongtuition » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:59 am

I've thought about it...
And my first question would be..

WHICH PRIMARY SCHOOL WERE YOU FROM???

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby cascada » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Would ask his gf "Who washes your school shoes & socks during your Sec Sch/JC days?".

But what I really want to ask is "Who washes your underwear?" which would be difficult to find out. :|

cascada
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby mrswongtuition » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 pm

cascada wrote:Would ask his gf "Who washes your school shoes & socks during your Sec Sch/JC days?".

But what I really want to ask is "Who washes your underwear?" which would be difficult to find out. :|


Not difficult. Get your kid to check it out at their house. Pretty obvious one.

Or, invite them for a holiday together. Then guys 1 room (boy & your hubs), girls 1 room (girl & you). Then you can see the 'other side' easily :p

I love washing my shoes & socks myself cos I think I did a better job than my maid! :p

My mum's first question to my bro's gf:
Your boss so nice one ah?
(cos she came out for long dimsum lunch with us)

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby markfch » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 pm

I'll ask future DIL 'what's your KSP account name?'

Then I'll know whether future DIL goes to the in-laws thread to complain about me or not :rotflmao:

Actually I won't ask much cos what's most impt is to teach ds to pick the right candidate beforehand. The rest is up to him. It's his life partner, not mine.

Typical guy's thinking, rite?
User avatar
markfch
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2752
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:07 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: What questions would you ask your child's future bf/gf?

Postby Pen88n » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 pm

mrswongtuition wrote:I've thought about it...
And my first question would be..

WHICH PRIMARY SCHOOL WERE YOU FROM???


:rotflmao: Interviewing for your future generations (grandchildren) ahh? :laugh: Aiya, easy way is to send your son to a branded mixed primary (eg. NYPS), then no worries liao lor :politebleah:

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am
Total Likes: 70



Re: What questions would you ask your child's future bf/gf?

Postby mrswongtuition » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Pen88n wrote:
mrswongtuition wrote:I've thought about it...
And my first question would be..

WHICH PRIMARY SCHOOL WERE YOU FROM???


:rotflmao: Interviewing for your future generations (grandchildren) ahh? :laugh: Aiya, easy way is to send your son to a branded mixed primary (eg. NYPS), then no worries liao lor :politebleah:


Er... he IS going to NYPS :)
But we are hoping that the girl will be old girl of MGS or RGPS... Maybe even SCGS...

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby Jennifer » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Why r u attracted to my boy?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Postby sleepy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Are you the only son?

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 34


Postby mrswongtuition » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:30 pm

sleepy wrote:Are you the only son?

What 'implications' will there be if the answer is 'yes'?
Just curious, cos I would ask this question too!

I don't want 'only sons'... burden is very high... pressure to have offsprings is high too...

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby sleepy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 pm

mrswongtuition wrote:What 'implications' will there be if the answer is 'yes'?
Just curious, cos I would ask this question too!

I don't want 'only sons'... burden is very high... pressure to have offsprings is high too...



Ditto. All the reasons above.
Plus one more. The possiblity of living with in-laws?
Last edited by sleepy on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 34


Next

Return to Recess Time