mummies going to the casino

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

mummies going to the casino

Postby FTMummy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Do any of you mummies go to either of the local casinos?
How often do you go and how much time do you spend there?

FTMummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:46 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby dimsum » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm

I think none of the mummies in this forum frequent the 2 casinoes. :D

dimsum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 am
Total Likes: 36


Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:38 pm

dimsum wrote:I think none of the mummies in this forum frequent the 2 casinoes. :D


Yeah... bad influence on our kids. As kiasu parents, we are more concerned with making money, not losing money :)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby jedamum » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
dimsum wrote:I think none of the mummies in this forum frequent the 2 casinoes. :D


Yeah... bad influence on our kids. As kiasu parents, we are more concerned with making money, not losing money :)

all our spare money already went into enrichment fees. where got spare for gambling? :| :wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby buds » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:38 pm

jedamum wrote:all our spare money already went into enrichment fees. where got spare for gambling? :| :wink:


And also went to our new homes, jedamum. :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22683
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84



Postby MoonFlower » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:14 pm

all our spare money already went into enrichment fees. where got spare for gambling? :| :wink:[/quote]

If I have the extra money to spare I will like to go holidays to see the world more. My mom was sharing my dh that luckily I'm not into the casino, cos she saw a hubby waiting with 3 young children outside whereby the mom was inside playing. How my mom know cos she overheard the daddy telling his gals, wait a while mommy is coming out. Then next morning, my mom saw the same hubby still waiting outside but changed his clothes as it's working day. Then another mom told others I wanna to wait for this jackpot machine cos didn't come for very long (*didn't come very long referring to hitting the jackpot.)but cannot wait liao cos my gal waiting outside.
I'm thankful that my dh also not into all these.

MoonFlower
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby bellerina » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 pm

I just dun want to lose b4 I start! lol ... if its foc, I will go & try my luck once in a blue moon.

bellerina
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby Pen88n » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 pm

I don't have $$, I don't have the time either. With work and family, I hardly have enuf time to rest and sleep :cry: . Where to find the "energy" to visit the casino :roll: ???

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am
Total Likes: 70


Postby Quintessential Mum » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:22 pm

I know of some SAHM that do frequent MBS 2 to 3 times a week. All sponsored by their DH. They send kids to school and drop by to gamble. Later in the afternoon, pick up kids, send for classes etc, feed dinner and later go back to the casino after putting kids to bed. Reason to kill time! :wink: I know that is not a good enough reason for KiasuParents! :lol:

Quintessential Mum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby mummyjoyce » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Quintessential Mum wrote:I know of some SAHM that do frequent MBS 2 to 3 times a week. All sponsored by their DH. They send kids to school and drop by to gamble. Later in the afternoon, pick up kids, send for classes etc, feed dinner and later go back to the casino after putting kids to bed. Reason to kill time! :wink: I know that is not a good enough reason for KiasuParents! :lol:


This dont sound right (and Cool) for a mummy!!! Sound more like a gambling addict!!! :!:

mummyjoyce
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Recess Time