Class 95 FM DJs-against students bowing to teacher/principal

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Class 95 FM DJs-against students bowing to teacher/principal

Postby vlim » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:57 am

Does anyone listen to the radio this morning class 95 FM. They were discussing about against students bowing to school teachers and principal as it is teaching the children 'submission' to higher authorities :shock: :shock: :shock: ..one of the male DJs is so against it and he mentioned something like... it is as if making him bowing to toilet bowl. I was so shocked to hear what they are talking about and my ds who was with me then in my car said 'ya ...no need to bow to the teachers lliao..' jokingly. Some people including teacher fax in or sms to them saying it is ok about this bowing 'culture' as it is teaching the kids about respect...
Aiyo I think the DJ is showing the wrong example to the kids.. :|

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Class 95 FM DJs-against students bowing to teacher/princ

Postby duriz » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 am

vlim wrote:Does anyone listen to the radio this morning class 95 FM. They were discussing about against students bowing to school teachers and principal as it is teaching the children 'submission' to higher authorities :shock: :shock: :shock: ..one of the male DJs is so against it and he mentioned something like... it is as if making him bowing to toilet bowl. I was so shocked to hear what they are talking about and my ds who was with me then in my car said 'ya ...no need to bow to the teachers lliao..' jokingly. Some people including teacher fax in or sms to them saying it is ok about this bowing 'culture' as it is teaching the kids about respect...

:x

Most times these DJs don't engage their brains before opening their mouths to put their feet in.

JMHO.

duriz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Brenda10 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 am

vlim wrote:Does anyone listen to the radio this morning class 95 FM. They were discussing about against students bowing to school teachers and principal as it is teaching the children 'submission' to higher authorities :shock: :shock: :shock: ..one of the male DJs is so against it and he mentioned something like... it is as if making him bowing to toilet bowl. I was so shocked to hear what they are talking about and my ds who was with me then in my car said 'ya ...no need to bow to the teachers lliao..' jokingly. Some people including teacher fax in or sms to them saying it is ok about this bowing 'culture' as it is teaching the kids about respect...

Very bad. :x

Brenda10
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Quintessential Mum » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 am

Let's face it, most of the DJs talk a whole lot of crap and discuss really stupid issues or spend a lot of time promoting a sponsor with unbelievable stories. Or they scan the internet for some obscure story and talk about it on air as if it is so essential for daily living. I really do not see the value of having them on the air at all! It annoys me that my tv/radio licence fee goes towards paying these DJs! :x

Quintessential Mum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hquek » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:11 am

To the question, NO, I don't listen to that station anymore after J.A. left.

That's very clever (not) - linking teachers/principals to toilet bowls. These pp really shouldn't send their kids to school then. Gosh, I'm not a teacher yet I feel unhappy to hear such comments.

Is that the DJ who don't have kids? If so, then I see why. If it's the other, then I will certainly change my opinion of him.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Nebbermind » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:28 am

probably can't think of anything better for cheap publicity. is that the morning show team?

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:29 am

Orh.......he die already.....the whole Japanese nation will come after him now...errr... what was his name? :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby janet88 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:30 am

My son has to do that in his school..he was taught to do that since P1.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 am

Nebbermind wrote:probably can't think of anything better for cheap publicity. is that the morning show team?

yup

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 am

janet_lee88 wrote:

My son has to do that in his school..he was taught to do that since P1.

mine too and I am happy that they still preserve this valuable culture ... :love:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time