Canon Battery Charger

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Postby autumnbronze » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi Insider,

Maybe you can try Canon or ParisSilk Store.

Hope this helps.

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby thebusybee » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:25 am

DH always buy fr eBay! Chargers for phone, cameras, batts, adapter & accessories, some as low as a few us$. They r oem fr china, u can also buy in china since u r going soon.
U can borrow fr friends at e moment if ur trip's only a few days.
For fast n cheaper option, look for 2nd hands on eBay sg, post wtb/ search on forums like harewarezone or other local sites, u might find someone selling it.
Which canon model r u using? Is it a in-camera charger or extenal batt charger? Maybe some kind souls here can loan u to 应急

thebusybee
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Sci » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 am

Parasilk. I got mine from Parasilk holland village last time. The charger for my original cannon battery was defective. Tried the OEM. Works beautifully at a fraction of the cost. Even the OEM spare battery is great!

Sci
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby TwaTau » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:10 am

I bought one battery on ebay as a spare for my canon camera. Battery seems to be a shorter in term of no. of shot you can take, but they have not blow in my face yet. The different between the original and the OEM one is about 5-8 times different in pricing.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 am

Just a thought. Have you thought of calling the hotel in Bali and asking if they did find your charger when they cleaned your room upon checkout? If so, they might be able to help by sending it back to you.

Postby thebusybee » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 am

insider

sometimes the shipping take only a few days, coz the sellers are mostly in hk, we ever received packages fr sg too! But surely not intime to reach u this Sunday.

As for eBay oem items, so far we have no major complains with the quality, a few occasions the items are faulty and the sellers mail us another w/o further questions.

some Canon models use the same type of charger, if u know what other models share the same, can try search for sellers again.

thebusybee
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Manfrotto » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:30 pm

hi, you may wanna try out Hardwarezone or clubsnap to see if anyone is selling. You can even put up a request in clubsnap.com.

Hope this help.

Manfrotto
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Recess Time