People going Naked in Public

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

People going Naked in Public

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:11 am

Goodness, wondering what is the world becoming to? :shock:

First a couple stripped in Holland Village and paraded around, next a man went into MacDonald's naked and ordered a cup of coffee and now this! :!:

Naked aunty boards bus at Bedok

She stripped off her clothes while walking to the bus stop and boarded bus service number 22. -AsiaOne

Thu, Dec 16, 2010
AsiaOne

ARE we becoming a nudist colony? Early this week, a man strutted stark naked into a McDonald's at Queensway to order a cup of coffee.

Just yesterday, a woman paraded in public in all her butt-naked glory - and even boarded a bus in broad daylight.

Witnesses who were present at Bedok told Lianhe Wanbao that they saw a middle-aged woman taking off her clothes piece by piece as she was approaching a bus stop along Bedok Ave 1 on Wednesday evening.

The woman was first spotted at Block 302. While making her way to a bus stop in the rain, witnesses said she stopped halfway, put her bag down on the ground and took off every single piece of clothing she had on her.

The Chinese evening daily reported that the bus stop was crowded at that point in time as well and her jaw-dropping stint caused many to stare at her in disbelief.

The woman continued to walk to the bus stop, as if nothing had happened.

Five minutes later, bus service number 22 approached and witnesses said she casually strolled through the crowd to board the bus.

Upon seeing the naked woman boarding the bus, the driver immediately closed all the doors and called the police.

While waiting for the authorities to arrive, the driver went into an "emergency" mode and instructed all male passengers to move to the front half of the bus.

He then instructed the naked woman to move to the back of the bus and positioned the female passengers around her.

One of them even took off her jacket and offered it to the naked woman, who was led away by the police when they arrived at the scene.

The episode lasted for about 45 minutes.

Postby MummyThreeStreams » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:35 am

:!:

I must say the bus driver appeared to respond pretty well! It's as if they have an SOP for such situations!

MummyThreeStreams
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:33 am

MummyThreeStreams wrote::!:

I must say the bus driver appeared to respond pretty well! It's as if they have an SOP for such situations!

Yeah, agree on that! :celebrate: Think he managed the situation rather well! :celebrate:

Postby peh-boo » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 am

nowsdays people are all so stress-up in singapore they will resort to anything to make an impact - attention-seeking i guess.
but having said that...what if, i say, what if...
what if u know all these people? maybe ur friends, colleagues, relatives or even family members?
how would u respond or react towards them? :?

peh-boo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby tankee » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 am

Pity the other passengers on that bus, got delay for 45min because of a nut.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby BlurBee » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:05 am

:!:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby janet88 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 am

These exhibitionists need to make an appointment to see the psychiatrists at IMH...but it's scary to think about it. I will be very shocked.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MummyThreeStreams » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:34 am

Well, at least they take their stress out in a relatively harmless way...rather than, say, using a gun or knife on others.

MummyThreeStreams
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby LKVM » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 am

My gosh :!: :!:

but look at tankee he is pitying the passengers.. hahahaha

Actually I pity the lady.. dunno wat her problem was...

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 am

MummyThreeStreams wrote:Well, at least they take their stress out in a relatively harmless way...rather than, say, using a gun or knife on others.

Attention deficit...read in the newspapers that psychiatrists said these people who walk around naked get a sexual thrill when they see people gawking at them.
Using a gun or knife is not stressful but extreme way of thinking.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time